HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by shoalcat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 02:36 AM
United States, TX, Tomball
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Losi 8ight 2.0 and SCTE FS/FT.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1819200
Looking for 28%-50cc and larger airplane or 550 size heli or bigger.
shoalcat is offline Find More Posts by shoalcat
Last edited by shoalcat; Apr 29, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2013, 07:48 AM
Happy Flying
United States, TX, Dayton
Joined Nov 2002
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
I have a 1/4 cub I would trade. Check out my post
mdtang is online now Find More Posts by mdtang
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 29, 2013, 11:26 AM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
Thank you for the offer. But I'm really into more of the acrobatic planes or large scale warbirds.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 09:25 PM
Happy Flying
United States, TX, Dayton
Joined Nov 2002
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
trade for Extreme Flight 48" MXS like new

I also have this to trade for your buggy.
mdtang is online now Find More Posts by mdtang
RCG Plus Member
Old May 01, 2013, 03:05 AM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
I would be interested. But I would like to exceed trade value or you will have to add cash to the deal. I take it you fly out at Jetero or Prop Nuts? Thanks for the interest, James
Old May 01, 2013, 09:57 PM
United States, TX, Cypress
Joined Apr 2013
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
What else besides helis and big planes interest you?
OneLove86 is online now Find More Posts by OneLove86
Old May 01, 2013, 10:15 PM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
Cash, Credit Card, MO

Also have a Losi SCTE Loaded out. BCS Chassis, MPI shock kit, Losi tuning kit, CC Mamba with CC 4 pole, NEW clear Proline Raptor body, HiTec TG servo, 4 GOOD Hard R.O.A.D packs, Parts....ect. Great condition..... <------ is FOR SALE.

Getting out of track stuff.

Also have a 900XP Polaris RZR and a 500 HO Sportsman not for sale but maybe add on parts.

Building a loaded out 1998 Jeep TJ that is for sale but maybe parts for it.

Really don't know. We are either at the flight field, offroad mudding, or New Braunsfel every weekend. Maybe a nice setup on a AR-15. Don't need one but they hold value.

IDK, whatcha got in mind?
Last edited by shoalcat; May 05, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old May 03, 2013, 08:53 AM
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I have an edge 540made by Aeroworks with a brand new 75AX motor. The plane has all the servos installeI took it in trade about a year ago. It had a OS91FS in it, that had been sold. My brother has the same plane and he put a 75 AX in it and just loves it . I can send pics if interested.
I have a giant Zirolli Corsair that I bought at a swap meet. All the balsa is done, but has to flaps and hard mount landing gears not re-tracts. I sent it to a master builder on east coast to try and remedy that. I also have an older giant scale P40, that just basically needed some loving. It has a Sachs 5.8(95CC) motor in it. I'had to do some glassing, figure the electronics out and fix some paint cracks. I have to put a reciever in it. This plane does not have flaps for landing??
Anyway, I may be interested in a trade for the Aeroworks 540. I want to have something that I can incorporate retracts and landing flaps. Not sure when master builder will have time now that we're into May. I also have a Losi 8ight 2.0. It is a rolling chassis. It needs 2 servos, which I have and a TX,RX and bump box starter. I will trade this. I have a new one coming complete,same model, everything that I traded for.
In short, I may be interested in trading the 540 for the planes, I am interested in trading the Losi for the planes. I would need some better pics of flap areas and underside.
Thx
Jim
Jimmyc61 is offline Find More Posts by Jimmyc61
Old May 03, 2013, 03:44 PM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
I'm really confused with your post Jimmyc. Looks like your interested in a Losi 1/8 or have one. But looking for something to put retracts and flaps on? You need pics of flaps and underside? You have a Losi you want to trade me for a plane?

I'm selling or up for trade this buggy by itself or all track stuff; for a large scale bird or heli. Prefer planes with DA's and Trex Heli's. Thanks for the interest.
Old May 03, 2013, 09:02 PM
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
It's pretty simple, I want to trade either a Aeroworks 540 with a 75AX or a LOSi 2.0 eight for your planes. I want to see underside to see if it has been compensated to put retracts in.
I also want to see that they have the capacity for landing flaps.
Pretty easy, straight forward.
Old May 03, 2013, 09:08 PM
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
Sorry, Both above items just sold.9 I think there was communication misunderstanding.
Old May 03, 2013, 11:54 PM
Joined Mar 2011
10 Posts
That's cool. But I don't have no planes for sale????? Thanks for the interest.