HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 30, 2013, 09:57 AM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
I'm outraged with Bengahzi. I'm more outraged with the Iraq. Yes. I believe bush and his cronnies knowingly lied given the data that was available before his case for war.

So that also means that the powers that be in Congress, also knew, no way that coulda been kept a secret inside the beltway. I believe our esteemed clown Obama voted for that war right?

What I am getting at, are you telling us that Bush told a fattie, and Congress approved WITHOUT vetting the false intelligence? Dont they have an intelligence commitee? Was this vote rushed late at night,over a weekend? I fail to understand why it is Bush, and only Bush, who is at fault here, same with now, Obama fanboys always say its Congress thats at fault when it comes to Obamas failures. So double standard applies here?
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:00 AM
'Merica!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
691 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet View Post
So that also means that the powers that be in Congress, also knew, no way that coulda been kept a secret inside the beltway. I believe our esteemed clown Obama voted for that war right?
Remember now, this charade on the nations best and brightest was pulled off by the stupidest man ever to be elected.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:03 AM
Foamie Freak!
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E View Post
Remember now, this charade on the nations best and brightest was pulled off by the stupidest man ever to be elected.
Lol, thats my point Noob, they laugh and point at his ineptitude, then point and say, wow, he pulled the biggest scam in modern history, all by his lonesome, lol. That is extremely laughable!
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:15 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,677 Posts
Until we reach a point where the nation that forces us into war pays for that war, we not survive another war.

Time to review the Art of War.

Quote:
I.
2. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected.

II.
2. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength.

3. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain.

4. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor damped, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue.

6. There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.

7. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war that can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.

8. The skillful soldier does not raise a second levy, neither are his supply-wagons loaded more than twice.

9. Bring war material with you from home, but forage on the enemy. Thus the army will have food enough for its needs.

10. Poverty of the State exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished.
All of it is worth reading.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:16 AM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
I'm outraged with Bengahzi. I'm more outraged with the Iraq. Yes. I believe bush and his cronnies knowingly lied given the data that was available before his case for war.
What is it that outrages you about Bengahzi?

Is it the fact that our President stood up and continuously told a lie to us and to the UN that an anti-Muslim video was to blame.

Are you more outraged that he actually did that or at the reasons behind WHY he did it?
Is it that Hillary said "what does it matter?"?
Perhaps you're outraged that no one took the blame? Perhaps it's that, like me, you don't even have a good picture of who really should take the blame? The press certainly hasnt made it clear.
D W is offline Find More Posts by D W
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:53 AM
Foamie Freak!
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Thats for certain DW, I think they will continue to spin it down to nothingness, till its forgotten under the rug.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:49 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leather Helmet View Post

What I am getting at, are you telling us that Bush told a fattie, and Congress approved WITHOUT vetting the false intelligence? Dont they have an intelligence commitee? Was this vote rushed late at night,over a weekend? I fail to understand why it is Bush, and only Bush, who is at fault here, same with now, Obama fanboys always say its Congress thats at fault when it comes to Obamas failures. So double standard applies here?
No. Obama did not vote for the invasion of Iraq. He was not in the senate at the time. He was a state senator and expressed vocal opposition, calling it foolish.

The double standard applies to Conservs because of the lack of outrage about a WAR driven off a lie, yet panties are in a wad about Benghazi.
DenverJayhawk is online now Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Jan 30, 2013, 12:11 PM
Foamie Freak!
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
No. Obama did not vote for the invasion of Iraq. He was not in the senate at the time. He was a state senator and expressed vocal opposition, calling it foolish.

The double standard applies to Conservs because of the lack of outrage about a WAR driven off a lie, yet panties are in a wad about Benghazi.
yeah, it pisses me off, fat chance anything will get done about it either, just like now.