HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 02, 2011, 05:03 PM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Oct 2000
2,049 Posts
Help!
Wanted Radian

Hi,

A friend of mine is getting back into RC. Looking for a pristine Radian. If anyone has one to sell, send or post what you have and the cost please.

Thanks,

Ric
RicVaughn is offline Find More Posts by RicVaughn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2011, 12:32 PM
RCGroups Editor
United States, OH, Parma
Joined Jul 2009
4,928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicVaughn View Post
Hi,

A friend of mine is getting back into RC. Looking for a pristine Radian. If anyone has one to sell, send or post what you have and the cost please.

Thanks,

Ric
I have a radian pro for sale. No stickers, all white fuse. Comes with an extra fuselage and a pair of matching wings. Let me go over it and Ill give you a price, its in perfect flying condition, no issues.
matt
Matt Gunn is online now Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 03, 2011, 12:55 PM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,747 Posts
I have an original Radian in pristine condition and even have the box. Let me think about if I want to sell it. I saw another sailplane recently I'm considering and I really don't need more than one so.....
rpstar is offline Find More Posts by rpstar
Old Sep 03, 2011, 01:29 PM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Oct 2000
2,049 Posts
Thanks guys. I would prefer the original Radian for him to start. Let me know what you come up with for a price if you want to sell.

Ric
Old Sep 06, 2011, 02:11 PM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Oct 2000
2,049 Posts
bump
Old Sep 24, 2011, 06:57 PM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,747 Posts
Well, sorry Rick. Kept thinking about selling mine but it's just perfect for taking down to the park and flying while the kids play. On a night like tonight was it's sooo easy to fly the Radian for over an hour on just 2 small batteries so I guess I have to keep it.

If you have not found one for your friend yet I bought mine from Advantage hobby on a sale last Thanskgiving time and got it delivered (PNP) for about $138. If you are going to be at Triple Tree this next week I'd also check the vendors. I've seen some crazy prices on Parkzone planes at Joe Nall so maybe the same vendors will show up for E-nall but I'm sure you know all this given how long you've been flying.
rpstar is offline Find More Posts by rpstar
Old Sep 24, 2011, 10:55 PM
USA, GA, Marietta
Joined Oct 2000
2,049 Posts
Thanks,

Ric