Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:43 PM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,513 Posts
Question
Looking for TD pilots in the High Desert

Hey All,

I'm just getting started in TD (Stork 2 Pro) and am looking for one or a couple of folks in the California High Desert near Hesperia, Victorville Apple Valley area that fly TD.

I'm looking for someone that can help with me programming/setup and to and fly with. I am a club member of ISR and there are a couple of guys who fly TD but ones in Riverside and the other, ... Palm Springs area. The ISR club is a PSS club and for the most part, ... rarely dabbles in anything else.

Is anyone closer?????

Regards
Bill

I'm
MicroRotors is online now Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2014, 12:03 AM
So. Cal
Joined Jan 2005
137 Posts
I see this club is listed on the SC2 website.

http://www.vvrcf.org
TOSSPilot is offline Find More Posts by TOSSPilot
Old Apr 01, 2014, 12:16 AM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOSSPilot View Post
I see this club is listed on the SC2 website.

http://www.vvrcf.org
Hi TOSSPilot,

Yup, I went to the SC2 event this month, watched one of my club mates compete and loved it. Bought a plane a couple of days later and I flew it last weekend, I'm hooked.

I asked about the club and they said it's primarily a power club and they have the SC2 event I think once or twice a year. I figure I'd roll the dice and ask here on RCG.

Regards
Bill
MicroRotors is online now Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 01, 2014, 02:04 AM
United States, CA, Santa Ana
Joined Jul 2010
441 Posts
Bill,
Talk to Rick Pearson of VVRC, I believe he is pres. He can most likely set you up, or direct you to the right person.

Ross
harborflyer is offline Find More Posts by harborflyer