This on a Z15 Gimbal?
craigblues is offline Find More Posts by craigblues
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2014, 07:30 AM
Staying Frosty
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Feb 2008
2,958 Posts
How many pics do you guys have with your NEX's? I'm curious as I'm coming up on 12k and maybe it's just my eyes but it feels like I need to do more in post lately. Not quite as sharp/colorful and wondering how much it has to do with taking so many pics.

I get the rig where I want it and activate my shutter, I typically leave it on unless I really change distance and then I reset. So 40-50 pics for the front shot and about the same if doing back etc...

Video wise, I don't do a lot of aerial video, but it has overheated on the ground more times than I can count filming kid stuff with it. Not sure how that impacts the sensor or how much wear and tear it does...

Thoughts?
Hellsiege is online now Find More Posts by Hellsiege
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Construction Projects - Updated
Old Aug 22, 2014, 08:31 AM
United States, CO, Longmont
Joined Nov 2011
3,276 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsiege View Post
How many pics do you guys have with your NEX's? I'm curious as I'm coming up on 12k and maybe it's just my eyes but it feels like I need to do more in post lately. Not quite as sharp/colorful and wondering how much it has to do with taking so many pics.

I get the rig where I want it and activate my shutter, I typically leave it on unless I really change distance and then I reset. So 40-50 pics for the front shot and about the same if doing back etc...

Video wise, I don't do a lot of aerial video, but it has overheated on the ground more times than I can count filming kid stuff with it. Not sure how that impacts the sensor or how much wear and tear it does...

Thoughts?
Nice shot Steve
brushless55 is offline Find More Posts by brushless55
Old Aug 24, 2014, 03:51 PM
Staying Frosty
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Feb 2008
2,958 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brushless55 View Post
Nice shot Steve
Thank You, hope all is well up there!