HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:10 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Rave
DX6I DSMx Transmitter + Blade mSR X Set Up

I called the Horizion Hobby's Spektrum Technical Support line and left my telephone number for call back for assistance with the Transmitter set up. I got a call back within 10 min. The Technical Rep. was outstanding and very quickly went through all the settings with me on my Transmitter for a beginner and then a second mode for more advanced flying of the Blade MSRx.

I was very surprised with the knowledge and understand I received. I was given the best service and technical assistance.
My performance with my helicopter is much much better than it ever had been. After all the searching: reading and watching videos; this was the best hands down.

* Horizion Hobby + Spektrum rule. Post most likely belongs somewhere else.
Drjoepa
Drjoepa is offline Find More Posts by Drjoepa
Last edited by Drjoepa; Jan 24, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Add Horizion Hobby to Post.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:34 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
8,594 Posts
Yes their service way outshines the china clippers. Try and get reply from Walkrea/ Nine Eagles or any of them. Bamg good is exception, the rest who knows.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:12 PM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Dec 2012
8 Posts
I have a Blade 120SR and have been very happy with it so far. I'm looking at stepping up to an MCPX and DX6i at some point and this is a great thing to hear. I can understand why people love brands like Walkera they do offer great products at a great price. But from my limited experience in this hobby so far I can say it's great to have the LHS support your product and great tech support.
obionekenobi is offline Find More Posts by obionekenobi
Old Jan 25, 2013, 08:51 PM
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined May 2012
309 Posts
Yea, Blade/Eflite and the very expensive brands at a LHS are a good investment. The extra money you pay will come back as excellent service!
rcmaniac098202 is offline Find More Posts by rcmaniac098202
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:25 PM
Littleton, CO
Joined Nov 2010
1,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjoepa View Post
The Technical Rep. was outstanding and very quickly went through all the settings with me on my Transmitter for a beginner and then a second mode for more advanced flying of the Blade MSRx.
Care to share the settings they suggested?
Lilienthal is offline Find More Posts by Lilienthal
Old Jan 29, 2013, 02:30 PM
Isle of Wight (UK)
Joined Oct 2010
230 Posts
I would love any set up advice for Spectrum DX8 x Blade SRX, I have had some success so far, but seem to over correct at the moment, even with Expo and throttle curve.
Chris
iwchris is offline Find More Posts by iwchris
Old Jan 30, 2013, 06:14 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Your best bet is an e-book for about $ 9.00:
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/rc-he...r-e-books.html
Author: John Salt
For the money, it covers the Spektrum transmitter and
Blade MSR, MsrX, 120 and good stuff which
Include charts of settings with progression from beginner.
Drjoepa
Drjoepa is offline Find More Posts by Drjoepa