SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 06, 2014, 12:18 PM
Joined Aug 2014
2 Posts
Help!
How do I Setup Gear: WKM, Lightbridge, S900, 14SG

Hi Folks,

Help please! How do I set up the retracts retractable gear in Assistant Controller, whist keeping IOC and GPS/ATTi channels?

I have a new S900 with Lightbridge and Wookong MC, Futaba 14SG transmitter. I can get IOC and Atti set up, but not the retracts yet.

The clue seems to be configuring the F1 or F2 channels (otherwise unused).

Thanks sincerely in advance!

Matt
UK
HollywoodUK is offline Find More Posts by HollywoodUK
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2014, 12:26 PM
United States, GA, Macon
Joined Nov 2013
165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodUK View Post
Hi Folks,

Help please! How do I set up the retracts retractable gear in Assistant Controller, whist keeping IOC and GPS/ATTi channels?

I have a new S900 with Lightbridge and Wookong MC, Futaba 14SG transmitter. I can get IOC and Atti set up, but not the retracts yet.

Matt

UK
I just got through setting up my S900 with a WKM. My landing gear does not go through my WKM. I have a separate control cable going directly from the Futaba Rx to the landing gear control board. Since I only have 8 channels for now, I used channel 8. Works great! Make sure you set up your failsafe on your Futaba for landing gear in the down position.
maconjames is offline Find More Posts by maconjames
Last edited by maconjames; Oct 06, 2014 at 12:28 PM. Reason: edit
Old Oct 08, 2014, 05:06 AM
Joined Aug 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maconjames View Post
I just got through setting up my S900 with a WKM. My landing gear does not go through my WKM. I have a separate control cable going directly from the Futaba Rx to the landing gear control board. Since I only have 8 channels for now, I used channel 8. Works great! Make sure you set up your failsafe on your Futaba for landing gear in the down position.
Thanks James. This does seem like a good setup - only complication is that Lightbridge does away with the need for designated TX receivers. Have fun with the S900!
HollywoodUK is offline Find More Posts by HollywoodUK
Old Yesterday, 05:11 AM
Joined Jun 2014
2 Posts
S900 with WooKong-m

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollywoodUK View Post
Hi Folks,

Matt
UK
I also currently facing the same problem. How do I connect up using WooKong-M to control the landing gear?
Shin79 is offline Find More Posts by Shin79