HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:41 PM
United States, CA, Santa Cruz
Joined Dec 2008
302 Posts
Help!
B6AC Sky Charger Return **CRITICAL**

Please respond as soon as possible so I can get a new charger for the weekend!

I bought the Sky Charger B6AC last Friday and it showed up on my doorstep on Tuesday. It works great except for one thing, It's too slow. I didn't realize that it was a 50watt charger and not the 80watt like its close cousin. Anyway, would they accept the return? I modified ONE output cable to deans but other than that I did nothing else to it. I understand that there is a 15% restocking fee but I was wondering if it's a sure thing. In order to receive the new charger for this weekend, I would need to order it tonight-tomorrow morning. Soooo, if I were to order the new charger tonight, could I be guaranteed the return of the other charger?
Please respond and thank you for your input!!
noxnflame is offline Find More Posts by noxnflame
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by noxnflame; Oct 31, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:12 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
What's your order number for the charger? The restocking fee will apply to all returns. If you order it today you might not get it by the weekend since it usually takes about 1-2 business days to process the order.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Nov 01, 2012, 12:38 PM
United States, CA, Santa Cruz
Joined Dec 2008
302 Posts
Okay I think I will go ahead and buy the charger just hit my rma
noxnflame is offline Find More Posts by noxnflame
RCG Plus Member