HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 26, 2012, 12:58 AM
Joined Aug 2012
73 Posts
Discussion
Zero UAV & Spektrum DX 8?

Hello all,

I am setting up my new YS-X6 Autopilot and am trying to plug in the connectors from the YS-X6 controller to the DX 8 receiver and they are not fitting into the receiver.

Anyone know what is going on, are they not compatible?

See my pic.
ovnilab is offline Find More Posts by ovnilab
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2012, 04:54 AM
Joined Oct 2011
149 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovnilab View Post
Hello all,

I am setting up my new YS-X6 Autopilot and am trying to plug in the connectors from the YS-X6 controller to the DX 8 receiver and they are not fitting into the receiver.

See my pic.
I think you must have a serializer board to get one output in PPM toward the YS.
See here:
http://flyboard.fr/blog/wp-content/u...erializer3.jpg
pepere is offline Find More Posts by pepere
Old Aug 26, 2012, 01:54 PM
jab
Unregistered User
Joined Aug 2007
1,060 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovnilab View Post
Hello all,

See my pic.
The extension cables included with the YS-X6 use Futaba connectors that has an extra plastic tab on the connector, to make it impossible to plug it the wrong way. But the signal pins are identical to other servo connectors, so just take a sharp knife and cut of the plastic tap. Should fit just fine after that.
jab is offline Find More Posts by jab
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:13 PM
Joined Aug 2012
73 Posts
Thanks, that did it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jab View Post
The extension cables included with the YS-X6 use Futaba connectors that has an extra plastic tab on the connector, to make it impossible to plug it the wrong way. But the signal pins are identical to other servo connectors, so just take a sharp knife and cut of the plastic tap. Should fit just fine after that.
ovnilab is offline Find More Posts by ovnilab
Old Aug 26, 2012, 05:03 PM
Joined Oct 2011
149 Posts
Can you explain to me how you connect the AR8000 to the YSX6 ? You have 8 channels and only one cable connected ? I dont see !!!
Thank's.
pepere is offline Find More Posts by pepere