HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2014, 11:57 PM
Brett
So Cal
Joined Apr 2002
5,292 Posts
Question
UMX Sbach...glue for re-attaching spinner

The spinner on my Sbach came loose (luckily it didn't fall off while in the air). It seems to have been attached with some sort of flexible glue. Any ideas on what glue to use to reattach it? Silicone maybe?
bjaffee is online now Find More Posts by bjaffee
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2014, 08:23 AM
Depron-addicted
Switzerland, ZH, Zurich
Joined Apr 2011
85 Posts
Uhu Por works great, but I'm not sure if you're able to get it over there...
Serge Roth is offline Find More Posts by Serge Roth
Old May 18, 2014, 02:07 PM
Joined Oct 2011
466 Posts
I use the rubber spinner from the UMX Carbon Cub on all my UMX airplanes and glue it on with easy to remove "Hold The Foam" glue.
I even put a Carbon Cub spinner on my UMX Yak that comes without a spinner.

The rubber spinner can be peeled off the prop and screw so a broken prop adapter can be replaced and the same spinner re-used.
Audioguru is online now Find More Posts by Audioguru
Old May 18, 2014, 02:37 PM
Brett
So Cal
Joined Apr 2002
5,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioguru View Post
I use the rubber spinner from the UMX Carbon Cub on all my UMX airplanes and glue it on with easy to remove "Hold The Foam" glue.
So this stuff? I hadn't heard of it before.

bjaffee is online now Find More Posts by bjaffee