HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 16, 2009, 12:51 AM
Australia
Joined Mar 2002
423 Posts
Discussion
lack of customer supplort from BLIP.com.au when asking a camera question

I've emailed Ben from Blip.com.au in regards to the urbi with zoom function they sell, asking for any information about digital still cameras that can do both live video through the AV out function and have the ability to take a digital still shot, whilst porting the live AV out.

To this day, I am still waiting for a response....

So I put it out there to the forums, has anyone else got this information, or has anyone else experienced this lack of customer support. I am greatly dissapointed, when I read good testamonials on his website, and experience the exact opposite in customer service.

So I hope this reaches Ben, with the intention of getting an answer, not to flame him.
Pants is offline Find More Posts by Pants
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2009, 03:04 PM
NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2007
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants
I've emailed Ben from Blip.com.au in regards to the urbi with zoom function they sell, asking for any information about digital still cameras that can do both live video through the AV out function and have the ability to take a digital still shot, whilst porting the live AV out.

To this day, I am still waiting for a response....

So I put it out there to the forums, has anyone else got this information, or has anyone else experienced this lack of customer support. I am greatly dissapointed, when I read good testamonials on his website, and experience the exact opposite in customer service.

So I hope this reaches Ben, with the intention of getting an answer, not to flame him.
I found the same when requesting info about there 5.8G gear,no answer.It's a shame about some Aussie FPV sellers,unlike Asian dealers who can answer emails and post orders before you can shut down your computer!!!
velociraptor is offline Find More Posts by velociraptor