HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 30, 2012, 02:07 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
Discussion
RCG Podcast 17 - RCHeliResource.com - Tucson Shootout and More!

Featured in this month's RCGroups.com podcast:

RCHeliResource.com
Jim T. Graham interviews the editor of our new partner site RCHeliResource.com. The number one news site for RC heli enthusiasts.

The Tucson Aerobatic Shootout
Stephen Cinch tells us about his experience at this year's Tucson Aerobatic Shootout competition. See the event coverage here.

Featured Plus member MurocFlyer
We talk to this month's featured Plus member MurocFlyer. Frank tells us how he got into the hobby, what he is flying now, and what he would do if he hit the Lotto jackpot!

and more!!

Click here to download the podcast.

Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2013, 10:48 AM
Promoting Model Aviation...
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Nov 2005
25,464 Posts
I finally had the chance to listen to this podcast the other day on my way home from work. I had forgotten all about the EZ star in the tree story. Great times. The age of innocence you could say.

Thanks for allowing me to be on your podcast Jim.

Frank
Murocflyer is online now Find More Posts by Murocflyer