HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:00 PM
Still Learning
La Mesa, CA
Joined Feb 2005
42 Posts
To complete my problem, PayPal would NOT budge on my complaint, it was over 45 days. So, I filed a complaint with the Utah Consumer Protection Agency. I had to fill out their form and provide PayPal receipts and my correspondence with NightRC. Did just before Christmas assuming it would be a couple of months to hear back. Second week in January I had a phone message on my home phone from the Utah agency, within a few days I got a refund via PayPal from NightRC for the complete amount. If some say NightRC, although not very responsive, provides a quality product I do not know why they couldn’t send me lights. Oh well, I got my $s back.
keffer is offline Find More Posts by keffer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:16 PM
United States, VA, Norfolk
Joined Oct 2006
244 Posts
He could've at least put a little disclaimer on his website saying he's heavily involved with other things other than this side business of his, otherwise his business will continue to get a bad rap from customers with the unresponsiveness.
Roen is offline Find More Posts by Roen
Old Jul 18, 2013, 07:35 PM
United Kingdom, England, Hyde
Joined Jan 2013
8 Posts
Ripped off by Night RC

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY.Ordered 2 light controllers.They took 2 months to arrive. One was faulty. Asked how to return it numerous times,heard nothing. I shipped the faulty unit back,at my expense,with a covering letter,on 10th April.The item was reported delivered in the USA on 17th April. It is now 19th of July and I have heard nothing, despite many emails (which he doesn't answer).

I thought I would give him plenty of time to respond, since I read that he is away from home for long periods. But, because of my waiting for a response, the 45 day time limit for claiming my money back via Paypal has passed.
I would love to make a complaint to the Utah Consumer Protection Agency but being in the UK makes that difficult.

A good product let down by someone who doesn't give a toss about his customers.
Phenolic is offline Find More Posts by Phenolic