HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 26, 2015, 07:33 AM
Portugal, Lisbon
Joined Oct 2006
97 Posts
Adjust the flybar screw, so the flybar hangs loose; put a fresh battery on the heli and re-bind. My V911 had that behaviour in the past and it was a mechanical issue.
FranciscoB is offline Find More Posts by FranciscoB
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2015, 04:30 PM
United States, NC, Burlington
Joined Jun 2004
183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranciscoB View Post
Adjust the flybar screw, so the flybar hangs loose; put a fresh battery on the heli and re-bind. My V911 had that behaviour in the past and it was a mechanical issue.
No dice. Replaced the flyer thinking it was possibly out of balance, still wobbles. Nothing out of the ordinary with the Tx as it my commander V911 flies fabulous with it.
Going to tear her down this weekend and start from scratch.
hogan is offline Find More Posts by hogan
Old Feb 26, 2015, 04:38 PM
United States, WV, Charleston
Joined Jan 2014
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan View Post
No dice. Replaced the flyer thinking it was possibly out of balance, still wobbles. Nothing out of the ordinary with the Tx as it my commander V911 flies fabulous with it.
My guess would be a slightly bent main shaft. It's also possible that one of the bearings is worn out, but unlikely.
Mr.Atkins is offline Find More Posts by Mr.Atkins
Old Feb 26, 2015, 04:45 PM
I failed to crash a heli once!
United States, CA, El Cajon
Joined Mar 2014
1,768 Posts
Check all the links to make sure they are on the balls and not pushed past.

Check for cracks in the rotor blade where they are held in by the screw.
dteel is offline Find More Posts by dteel
Old Feb 26, 2015, 09:27 PM
Joined Oct 2005
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogan View Post
I had your exact same wobble. The problem was that i had too much play in the flybar. You definitely want it loose up and down, but not side to side inside of the linkage. Basically, it should move freely up and down, but not have any other side to side movement. So maybe try tightening it down to where it just moves freely up and down.

As I said, I had the exact same issue with mine and actually tightening it a bit is what solved my problem.
Clonefan94 is offline Find More Posts by Clonefan94
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Joined Feb 2014
34 Posts
I was flying my 911 around the house and I hit the the wall pretty hard when I picked it up and spooled it back up it started to shake/wobble violently after changing blades, gear and main shaft it was still shaking I then realized my fly bar was missing one of the metal weights....I didn't have a spare so I decided just to remove the other weight to make a long story short this resulted in me getting an extra 2 mins of flight time 8mins and 30secs and she actually doesn't handle that bad its extremely quick and agile it kind of feels like flying a CP no hands free hover lol
DSAGE360 is offline Find More Posts by DSAGE360
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM
Joined Jan 2005
52 Posts
I modded the transmitter of my V911 to a different mode. (From throttle on left stick to throttle on right stick) The write-up of this mod is available here: http://www.mslootweg.nl/blog/?p=6
Blight is offline Find More Posts by Blight