New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2015, 09:13 PM
Find More Posts by Chris 9
Joined Dec 2015
1 Posts
Help!
Spektrum satellite receiver on Dodo FC -

Hi Guys,

I am trying to get my Spektrum DX9 and DSMX satellite receiver set up to my Dodo FC, for a 180 FPV mini quad.

I can get the DSMX to bind to the Tx ok, but when I switch to the receiver tab in Cleanflight, I get no response when I move the Tx sticks.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Chris 9 is offline Find More Posts by Chris 9
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2016, 08:44 AM
Find More Posts by Stuuu
United States, AL, Mobile
Joined Feb 2014
248 Posts
wow, can't believe no one has responded. this section probably wasn't the best place to post this. anyways, if you haven't figured it out already you need to enable "serial rx" for uart2 on the ports tab of cleanflight. click SAVE.

then on the configuration tab, check the "RX_SERIAL" option under receiver mode. underneath that check "SPEKTRUM2048". click SAVE.

then go to the receiver tab and change the channel map to TAER1234. click SAVE.

now test to see if your transmitter moves the appropriate sliders. If it does not, make sure your rx is bound properly and then go back through these steps.
Stuuu is offline Find More Posts by Stuuu
Old Jan 06, 2016, 09:53 AM
Find More Posts by waltr
Team AlienWarpSquad
United States, PA, Doylestown
Joined Jan 2014
11,002 Posts
That is because there is already a DODO Thread in the Electronics sub-forum. Go read that thread to find the answer.

Other wise this is just a Duplicate thread and should be closed.
waltr is online now Find More Posts by waltr