New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 16, 2015, 11:04 PM
Find More Posts by Scottfpv
Joined Dec 2013
83 Posts
Help!
Vector ppm input glitch

I have many (9) vectors and many rpm sensers from Eagletree to put in my aircraft. I like to get the most out of my vectors so I use ppm input that way I can get more inputs. When ever I unplug my dual aileron and rpm equiped crafts, they reprogram themselves without rpm input. Eagletree is aware of this but, so far no help from them after sending in all my computer data and waiting months. And yes I saved my data to the craft before I unplugged it I hope they(ET) or one of u see this call for help, and have a work around for this glitch. If this happened to you. It happens on all rpm sensers with all vectors and only on my duel aileron rpm planes using ppm.
Scottfpv is offline Find More Posts by Scottfpv
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2015, 08:29 AM
Find More Posts by JohnET
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
999 Posts
Sorry for the delay! We still have this on our list and will be releasing a fix for it. We still have your ticket open and will email you when it is available.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 31, 2015, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by Scottfpv
Joined Dec 2013
83 Posts
Any eta on that. I test before i install, so many of my planes are on hold until this is fixed
Scottfpv is offline Find More Posts by Scottfpv