Old Jan 10, 2016, 02:04 AM
Find More Posts by kevinkal
Old !Bold Pilot
United States, CA, Gilroy
Joined Nov 2013
1,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Big Head View Post
I just checked the stock motor on the Red Bull T28 with a Graupner speed prop 6x5.5 and a Gens 25C 1300 3 cell with lots of cycles through it. A 30 amp Efite pro ESC. Pulled about 25 amps and 270 watts. Just finished mine came in at 8.95 ounces without the battery.
Thanks for the data!
kevinkal is offline Find More Posts by kevinkal
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2016, 12:15 PM
LJH
Find More Posts by LJH
LJH
Moths do not fly inverted
Greenwich CT.
Joined Sep 2000
4,616 Posts
Since this thread has been a little slow I figured I would pipe in and tell you guys that I have the FW190 pretty much done, just have to rig the servos. That might happen tonight.

I have not gotten a lot of flying in as of late, actually barely any. The ski season has started so we are in VT every weekend and for the last month the breeze has been blowing hard pretty much every day. Tomorrow is looking chilly but the breeze looks like it is going to subside so I am going to try to burn some packs at lunch.

Cheers,
Jim
LJH is online now Find More Posts by LJH
Old Jan 22, 2016, 06:22 AM
Find More Posts by Dukejet
Australia, QLD, Biloela
Joined Aug 2012
1,353 Posts
Hey Guys, I'd like to thank "herk1" for posting the P-39 FF plans, I was going through my memory sticks with my plans and found this Sonic series P-39 I must have down loaded earlier last year and forgotten about it. Printed the plans at 120% in tiles this week and stuck it all together this afternoon. Can't wait till the HK foam board turns up! 20 sheets of "depron like" in 5mm. $20 for 20 sheets + $46 shipping. Way cheaper than $16 a sheet from my LHS.
Just hope it gets here unscathed.....
Dukejet is online now Find More Posts by Dukejet
Old Jan 25, 2016, 01:14 AM
Find More Posts by farrari
Australia, NSW, Balgowlah Heights
Joined May 2013
761 Posts
My Funfighter BF109 was not a nice plane, but since I re bent the wings "up" so it has a slight up curve it is great, made all the difference.
farrari is offline Find More Posts by farrari