New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Sleepyc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 02, 2015, 10:34 PM
Find More Posts by HarrierFan
United States, PA, Pennsburg
Joined Jan 2010
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLeaves View Post
I agree with you about the need for a "shipper" box. I'm going to email them about that, you should too. If they get enough feed back they might change their minds.

Don't forget to post when you finally get it! I only ordered in January, so I imagine I'll have a to wait a bit longer. Really excited to get this, can't wait.
I will send them an email about the shipping box too. I hope they are reading this thread as well (Google finds it easy enough).

One more feature I would like to see in the app is, that it can call for playing a selected mp3 file, right in the script language. Then we can choreograph the movements to music.

go robugtix

Cheers
HF
HarrierFan is offline Find More Posts by HarrierFan
Old May 01, 2015, 03:18 AM
Find More Posts by DeadLeaves
FPV noob
Australia, NSW, Bywong
Joined Oct 2011
53 Posts
Well, they have "launched". No more pre order discounts.

Hopefully we'll see some of these turning up in the next few weeks!
DeadLeaves is offline Find More Posts by DeadLeaves
Old May 18, 2015, 06:02 AM
Find More Posts by DeadLeaves
FPV noob
Australia, NSW, Bywong
Joined Oct 2011
53 Posts
This thing is completely under the radar, still no news on the net of anyone who has one...

Unbelievable.
DeadLeaves is offline Find More Posts by DeadLeaves
Old May 18, 2015, 02:29 PM
Find More Posts by bsbauman
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
15,575 Posts
I would get aggravated too, having to wait on something I paid for...

This is a rant but exactly why I do not do preorders any more; the same thing happens with Kickstarter/Indegogo/etc.

When they just keep pushing back a release date, it is like the company is using their customers' hard earned cash to finance the project. All interest free and for whatever time period they wish. I don't participate in these any more because that is what BANKS are for.
bsbauman is offline Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member