New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Find More Posts by morockpow
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Apr 2011
83 Posts
Question
E-flite Rare Bear

So what the %#@* is wrong with my E-flite Rare Bear. no matter how i set it up it wants to nose up even at 1/8 throttle! The first flight i set it up according to the book...it flew OK but went straight up when even a slight power up, tried to trim but ran out of trim, tried mechanical trim didn't work. I have hear of this problem but it must not happen often because i don't find any fix or talk about it on internet. its gotta be the way i am setting it up ? Anyone out there have or had same prob. and found a fix? thanks morockpow
morockpow is offline Find More Posts by morockpow
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:12 AM
Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
4,993 Posts
are you sure you have the rear elevator lined up with the lil tabs stickin out the sides of the fuse there under the Rudder?.....they are there to line the elevator in the neutral position......

if your fine there...then you must have a motor not mounted properly.....

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly