New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2012, 12:02 AM
Find More Posts by Shadrack
Winnipeg
Joined Feb 2002
6,615 Posts
Discussion
ezUHF Antenna mounting and suggestions

I have a Twinstar II and will have ezUHF 8 channel diversity receiver to put in it. My issue is that I use the camera pod and will want to mount the ez receiver vertically. I can make a turnstile antenna that I could tape up under the wing, so should I do the same on the other side or try to mount a sanders style.
From what I have read, the Sanders style are best mounted right on the receiver. They all seem to have 90 degree connectors on them so I would not be able to mount if I have the recevier vertical.

Suggestions?
Shadrack is online now Find More Posts by Shadrack
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2012, 05:52 AM
Find More Posts by _ELLIOT_
Team Flying Pirates
Joined Nov 2011
193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrack View Post
I have a Twinstar II and will have ezUHF 8 channel diversity receiver to put in it. My issue is that I use the camera pod and will want to mount the ez receiver vertically. I can make a turnstile antenna that I could tape up under the wing, so should I do the same on the other side or try to mount a sanders style.
From what I have read, the Sanders style are best mounted right on the receiver. They all seem to have 90 degree connectors on them so I would not be able to mount if I have the recevier vertical.

Suggestions?
you can make the sanders with a standard sma connector! (no 90)
_ELLIOT_ is offline Find More Posts by _ELLIOT_
Old Mar 28, 2012, 06:55 AM
Find More Posts by Mictronics
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
330 Posts
Mictronics is offline Find More Posts by Mictronics
Last edited by Mictronics; Jul 02, 2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Tired of RCG - Quality can be found at FVLAB