New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2016, 08:13 AM
Find More Posts by lucbis
Joined Apr 2014
7 Posts
Discussion
immersion 8 ch diversity and orange RX3S stabilization

Strange things happen,

I have an delta wing with ezosd and currentsensor, rx was X8R-II taranis, is now EzUHF 8ch diversity,

stabilization is orange RX3S v2 it works great with X8R-II but when i change my RX to an Immersion the stabilization works when activated with gear switch but my delta mix doesn't work with stabilization off.

When i bypass the orange stabilizer and plug the servo's straight in the rx from diversity it works just fine when i make a deltamix in my taranis.

what am i doeing wrong, i've tried every comination from reverse ch on stabi to reverse ch on tx.

The only thing i have not tried is in immersion toolkit, my servo's are in the left colom, and in the right kolom it shows nothing, so maybe i have to asighn ch 2 and 3 to servo 2 and 3????

Could anybody please give me advise because it drives me mad......

Kind regards from Holland ;-)
lucbis is offline Find More Posts by lucbis
to remove ads between posts