New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2016, 08:58 AM
Find More Posts by Tigger1
Joined Dec 2013
5 Posts
Help!
fy41ap Lite

Hi 

After installing the fy41ap successfully have achieved satellite fix everything seems to be working fine I have flown the aircraft very successfully in autobalance mode but when I switch it into return to home auto circle with the other switch the engine cuts out when I switch it back into neutral position engine comes on of course I am not touching the other switch which I have left when flying in autobalance mode as anyone any idea what I am doing wrong if anything all the readings on the OSD when flying are fine including the airspeed 

Can you help many thanks Nigel
Tigger1 is offline Find More Posts by Tigger1
Last edited by Tigger1; Jan 07, 2016 at 09:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2016, 04:26 PM
Find More Posts by drambuidhe
United Kingdom, Scotland, Argyll and Bute
Joined Oct 2012
1,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
Hi 

After installing the fy41ap successfully have achieved satellite fix everything seems to be working fine I have flown the aircraft very successfully in autobalance mode but when I switch it into return to home auto circle with the other switch the engine cuts out when I switch it back into neutral position engine comes on of course I am not touching the other switch which I have left when flying in autobalance mode as anyone any idea what I am doing wrong if anything all the readings on the OSD when flying are fine including the airspeed 

Can you help many thanks Nigel
Hi, Thanks for asking this, I too have just fitted one to a new plane(FX61) and have the same issue!
I have only used the on screen set up programme ,since my PC skills are poor, and have also double checked all settings.
The only thing I've altered since is the "throttle" reverse . This may be the fix but I'm away on my hols now , so won't be able to test for some while!
drambuidhe is offline Find More Posts by drambuidhe
Old Jan 07, 2016, 06:14 PM
Find More Posts by TomC
Gold Coast Coolangata, Australia
Joined Nov 2003
3,646 Posts
Lots of good info on the FY-41ap lite thread that may answer your questions and where you probably have a better chance of getting some help imho.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2113457

Well worth having a read though all this (less than 30 pages) first.
TomC is online now Find More Posts by TomC
Old Jan 08, 2016, 08:36 AM
Find More Posts by Tigger1
Joined Dec 2013
5 Posts
Hi
Thank you very much for the information i will Reed through it's much appreciated
Tigger1 is offline Find More Posts by Tigger1