SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 04, 2013, 12:33 PM
Joined Feb 2012
38 Posts
Help!
KK v5.5 multicopter on X525 frame

ok im lost and leaving my man safety zone I must ask for help. I bought one of x525 ARF kits on ebay as im sure many have and it came with little to no direction on how to make the damn thing work. iv read a handful of posts on here about the KK board setup and watched a few videos iv found , but iv had no luck. the paper that came in my box of parts said to hook my ESCs to the board 1-4 , #1 being in front of the arrow 2 3 and 4 around the copter in a clockwise direction but a video I saw explained a different sequence. either way I have my receiver hooked up and when I power up the ESCs I get the slow constant beep as if my throttle is still on. I move my rudder control to the right and all the ESC start a constant beeping fast at me as it were a bomb about to explode ( also the blue LED lights up with the fast beeping). that's pretty much as far as iv gotten with it and not sure what to do next.
my RX/TX is a flysky CT6B , haven't been able to find anything about having to reverse a channel or which one if so. someone please help me out
Imiptat is offline Find More Posts by Imiptat
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 05, 2013, 08:48 AM
Joined Feb 2012
38 Posts
anyone? plz
Imiptat is offline Find More Posts by Imiptat
Old Jun 05, 2013, 08:31 PM
Joined Sep 2012
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imiptat View Post
anyone? plz
Hi Imiptat, I started the hobby with a similar purchase (just last summer so fairly new to this myself). I found that flight controller very difficult for a beginner, and quickly swapped it out with a KK2 board from hobbyking.
That said, I did get it working, and assuming you have everything connected, it sounds like you need to calibrate your esc's. There is a ton of info out there if you google it, but can be difficult to find exact instructions.
Basically, its turn your radio on first, move throttle to max position, then attach battery to your multi (props Off). You will hear a series of beeps, then a pause, at that point move your throttle to lowest position. Typically you will hear one or more beeps that signifies calibration is successful, then unplug multi battery and plug back in. If successful you should only hear a few beeps and then they will stop, and you can attempt to arm the multi.
Hope this at least gives you an idea as to where to start!
xcaper is online now Find More Posts by xcaper