HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 06, 2014, 07:51 AM
Joined Aug 2014
27 Posts
nice looking bike . lots of jam too. love the slow mo wheelies.
geez is online now Find More Posts by geez
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2014, 12:16 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,789 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
here's me on the other bike .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjmR2raGF0U
Nice driving and thanks for sharing. Videos of these bikes going around real rc tracks is like getting video of a rare species of animal.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Nov 06, 2014, 05:07 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geez View Post
nice looking bike . lots of jam too. love the slow mo wheelies.
Thanks geez.
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More bike fun
Old Nov 15, 2014, 04:01 PM
Joined Aug 2014
52 Posts
Ok chaps, can anybody explain how to get an aftermarket gyro esc set up? Can't seem to get it running fast enough and it's sporadic.is it the radio channel mixing? When plugged in the auxiliary do you have the auxiliary switch on? Had loads of attempts at it over the last few weeks,tried 2 esc's.
Got the venom kit radio.
Driving me nuts!
carpy100 is offline Find More Posts by carpy100
Old Nov 16, 2014, 04:41 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpy100 View Post
Ok chaps, can anybody explain how to get an aftermarket gyro esc set up? Can't seem to get it running fast enough and it's sporadic.is it the radio channel mixing? When plugged in the auxiliary do you have the auxiliary switch on? Had loads of attempts at it over the last few weeks,tried 2 esc's.
Got the venom kit radio.
Driving me nuts!
I just hooked up an ESC to the third channel on a spare receiver and it worked with the accessories switch on or off as long as the EPA on channel 3 was set at 100% ( some ESCs need this set to 120% ) on both F and B. When I first turned it on nothing happened then I turned the accessories switch off and it started up. All I had to do to get it to work with the switch in the on position was reverse the servo setting on the third channel.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 16, 2014, 09:14 AM
Joined Aug 2014
52 Posts
Thanks Chris.I've taken it to my local RC shop ,although the bloke wasn't very confident! If he can't get it going I'll dedicate the rest of my life trying to work it.
carpy100 is offline Find More Posts by carpy100
Old Nov 16, 2014, 04:24 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,703 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpy100 View Post
Thanks Chris.I've taken it to my local RC shop ,although the bloke wasn't very confident! If he can't get it going I'll dedicate the rest of my life trying to work it.
Good luck mate, hope he can sort it for you.
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
LOTS of R/C's
Canada, AB, Stettler
Joined Oct 2011
47 Posts
I see that the bikes are getting rare. I have been keeping mine for the novelty more than actually enjoying it. If there was someone else here to run I with, I would love it, but I'm the only one within 100's of miles that I know of. I have a lot of parts that I have been keeping also. It's a lot to have sitting around for the 3-4 times I year that I use it. I spent all night doing repairs after hitting a curb. Fork tube, fork shaft, bulkhead, front axle. So once the bike is sold, I'll be selling all of my parts.
Anyone on here from Canada looking for one?
TERRA NOVA is offline Find More Posts by TERRA NOVA
Old Nov 22, 2014, 03:13 PM
Joined Aug 2014
27 Posts
i'm interested . I have one already but am always looking for a bike for parts. let me know what you got and what you want for everything . i'm in Ontario. you are only the 4th person in Canada that I know of that has one .
geez is online now Find More Posts by geez