Old Apr 06, 2016, 03:14 PM
Find More Posts by drdemarcodc
drtodd
vineland, nj
Joined Sep 2007
35 Posts
Discussion
Midway Models still in business?

Does anyone know if Midway Models is still in business? Their website is up, and it does explain that they are limited, but I have tried to contact them via email,( no phone number on site) and I never receive a reply. I am in desperate need of a Goldberg Sailplane kit, which they offer. I know a few other companies produce a short kit, but I,ve built them and was not happy with the grade of balsa. Has anyone out there ordered from them recently?
drdemarcodc is offline Find More Posts by drdemarcodc
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 06, 2016, 04:53 PM
Find More Posts by JeffMac
I'd rather be flying.....
United States, IA, Story City
Joined Oct 2013
1,743 Posts
Penn Valley Hobby Center I seem to think bought the reduced size Midway models offerings.... I'm not sure now if PVHC is still in business ??? I could be wrong on both counts though

best regards,

jeff
JeffMac is offline Find More Posts by JeffMac
Old Apr 10, 2016, 07:39 AM
Find More Posts by aeronca52
Culper Junior
eastern pa
Joined Feb 2007
3,371 Posts
I ran into Penn valley at a recent swap meet. Still in business but the brick and mortar store is closed. Adding to their problems the gentleman who set up their web site is now in a nursing home and there are support problems with it so updates are almost nonexistent.

A real shame since with all the inventory they had at the swap meet I'm sure they could sell a lot more with a better site.
aeronca52 is offline Find More Posts by aeronca52
Old Apr 10, 2016, 02:20 PM
Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
35,547 Posts
PVHC has the nicest folks running a store you could ever possibly hope to meet. Their picture is in the dictionary next to "good Christian people."

Andy
AndyKunz is offline Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 10, 2016, 03:06 PM
Find More Posts by aeronca52
Culper Junior
eastern pa
Joined Feb 2007
3,371 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
PVHC has the nicest folks running a store you could ever possibly hope to meet. Their picture is in the dictionary next to "good Christian people."

Andy
Amen to that Andy, no pun intended.
aeronca52 is offline Find More Posts by aeronca52