Find More Posts by fluxcapacitor121
The Future is Gnar
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Dec 2011
315 Posts
Discussion
Banggood isn't very good....

Anybody ever order from these clowns?

I ordered a spinner and a voltage regulator. Payed extra for 5-7 day shipping.

Got the spinner in about 10 days. Never got the regulator. Has been 42 days. Tracking # they gave me shows the regulator has been stuck in customs for about a month.

Multiple, waste-of-time emails with their CS. I've had to open a claim through paypal.

Is it just me? I heard they were slow, but this is pathetic. They've lost my business.
fluxcapacitor121 is online now Find More Posts by fluxcapacitor121
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2015, 11:00 PM
Find More Posts by lucky53s
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Sep 2014
280 Posts
I found BG to be fine. GB has been terrible for me though.
lucky53s is offline Find More Posts by lucky53s
Old Dec 05, 2015, 11:32 PM
Find More Posts by Shawndae
Building until we fly w\ Jesus
United States, CA, Moreno Valley
Joined May 2011
217 Posts
It is more of a game of chance. You are not the only one who has had a problem with delays. For me I have been very lucky with Banggood. Just placed my 31st order with them this week and so far I have never had an issue. It always takes about 16 days to get to the West Coast. Never less but never move then 21 days.
Shawndae is online now Find More Posts by Shawndae
Last edited by Shawndae; Dec 06, 2015 at 12:45 AM.
Old Dec 05, 2015, 11:51 PM
Find More Posts by CybrGuy
United States, WA, Richland
Joined Mar 2015
110 Posts
I've placed about 7-8 orders with them and I've had a few orders that took about 25 days to ship, but on average its 21-23 days. Packaging is crude but effective. Products are sometimes not quite as advertised, but overall Its a good store for budget hobby parts.
CybrGuy is offline Find More Posts by CybrGuy
Old Dec 05, 2015, 11:53 PM
Find More Posts by RojerThis
Joined Oct 2015
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxcapacitor121 View Post
Tracking # they gave me shows the regulator has been stuck in customs for about a month.
My understanding is that none of these companies have control of customs. If you want to avoid this, don't order stuff that needs to be imported.
RojerThis is offline Find More Posts by RojerThis
Old Dec 06, 2015, 01:09 AM
Find More Posts by fluxcapacitor121
The Future is Gnar
Joined Dec 2011
315 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RojerThis View Post
My understanding is that none of these companies have control of customs. If you want to avoid this, don't order stuff that needs to be imported.
Yeah, that's a good point. They really can't do anything once the product gets on the plane (or boat)

My friend orders from them all the time and has never had a problem.

I never order anything hyper-critical from over-seas for this exact reason. It's weird though, the tracking indicates it cleared customs on Nov. 11th but is still "in customs."
fluxcapacitor121 is online now Find More Posts by fluxcapacitor121
Old Dec 06, 2015, 04:10 AM
Find More Posts by wlkoskey
United States, IL, North Aurora
Joined Aug 2015
7 Posts
Had 3 orders from BG with no problems. I live near Chicago and it takes about 16 days to get my order.
wlkoskey is offline Find More Posts by wlkoskey
Old Dec 06, 2015, 05:26 AM
Find More Posts by ewoodcox
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,562 Posts
I have several hundred orders with Banggood, yep I have had problems, all worked out eventually. I had a package tour the US as I tracked it....CA, IL, PA, AK (?) Alaska is not even the right direction to NY....PA to AK????

I am not sure you can blame Banggood for that. I had on package (~$9) take 4 months, I ordered the two parts again and was pleasantly surprised when they finally arrived. Of course the Chinese New Year was in the middle of that.....

Some advice, never order anything you need tomorrow, and don't order one month before and two weeks after the Chinese New Year....the whole country shuts down for ~two weeks...I MEAN THE WHOLE COUNTRY INCLUDING THEIR POST OFFICE for the whole two weeks then things take awhile to catch up. Always pay for tracking when ordering over the Chinese New Year....the untracked stuff is the last stuff to catch up. I think my 4 month long order got caught up in that.

I never let my wife order from Banggood or HobbyKing, she wants everything NOW and after a couple of days all I hear about is her latest order that has not arrived If you don't have patience you should buy from local suppliers. With that said I have never lost an order and the few problems that came up Banggood made right.....always takes time....sometimes lots of it, but they have always made things right for me.
ewoodcox is online now Find More Posts by ewoodcox
Old Dec 06, 2015, 06:25 AM
Find More Posts by kinderBIH
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo
Joined Oct 2015
132 Posts
If it is stuck in customs, it is not up to seller. Call your customs and ask why they are holding package.
kinderBIH is offline Find More Posts by kinderBIH
Old Dec 06, 2015, 12:48 PM
Find More Posts by William A
Tacoma, WA, USA
Joined Jun 2001
4,836 Posts
Ya but, look at the money you saved.
William A is offline Find More Posts by William A
Old Dec 07, 2015, 03:44 AM
Find More Posts by BGjim
Banggood Stuff
Joined Oct 2015
571 Posts
Thanks for supporting banggood!

We try our best to improve the efficience
BGjim is online now Find More Posts by BGjim
Old Dec 08, 2015, 08:06 AM
Find More Posts by laverdasport
United Kingdom, England, Hayle
Joined Jan 2015
23 Posts
Don't, buy a cheerson cx22 from them

Well I used to really rate banggood but I have had a Cheerson Cx-22 grounded for over two months. Arrived with faulty battery and now I find the charger is also faulty.
After two months chasing them they now want me to return the faulty battery and charger to test them.
What made it worse was a month ago they agreed to send out the replacement and now deny it.
I cannot find a way to post the lithium battery back to them so have raised a PayPal dispute.
I have found Gearbest have better prices so from now they get my business.
laverdasport is offline Find More Posts by laverdasport
Old Dec 08, 2015, 10:51 AM
Find More Posts by Drkavnger99
Joined Jun 2015
23 Posts
Banggood CS is terrible

I can't say I've had issues with the products I purchased but it seems banggood items have shipping issues all of the time no matter if it's the US warehouse or CN. I can't just blame the post office here as they way they ship it has as much to do with it as the slow postal system. My last 2 orders I've had issues with. One shipped from CN that never arrived and one shipped from USA that mysteriously disappeared on it's way from the Cali post office to my local sorting facility. The way some of the things I've gotten have been packed I can see leading to lost packages (almost illegible label printing and labels hanging on a thread). After getting no where with their CS multiple times (scripted response "Please wait 3-5 more days"). I posted to reddit and amazing someone contacted me and got the mess figured out and my money refunded. He agreed it should not take 30 days to ship from Cali to Minnesota and agreed it was probably lost in the postal system. This is why I only buy from vendors I can count on from now on and I do pay a bit more but it's worth it versus the hair pulling frustration filled experience with any of the Chinese online vendors.
Drkavnger99 is offline Find More Posts by Drkavnger99
Old Dec 08, 2015, 07:19 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
Banggood Stuff
Joined Oct 2015
571 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by laverdasport View Post
Well I used to really rate banggood but I have had a Cheerson Cx-22 grounded for over two months. Arrived with faulty battery and now I find the charger is also faulty.
After two months chasing them they now want me to return the faulty battery and charger to test them.
What made it worse was a month ago they agreed to send out the replacement and now deny it.
I cannot find a way to post the lithium battery back to them so have raised a PayPal dispute.
I have found Gearbest have better prices so from now they get my business.
Hi dear,
Could you please PM me your order id and i will check what is going on!
Old Dec 08, 2015, 07:37 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
Banggood Stuff
Joined Oct 2015
571 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkavnger99 View Post
I can't say I've had issues with the products I purchased but it seems banggood items have shipping issues all of the time no matter if it's the US warehouse or CN. I can't just blame the post office here as they way they ship it has as much to do with it as the slow postal system. My last 2 orders I've had issues with. One shipped from CN that never arrived and one shipped from USA that mysteriously disappeared on it's way from the Cali post office to my local sorting facility. The way some of the things I've gotten have been packed I can see leading to lost packages (almost illegible label printing and labels hanging on a thread). After getting no where with their CS multiple times (scripted response "Please wait 3-5 more days"). I posted to reddit and amazing someone contacted me and got the mess figured out and my money refunded. He agreed it should not take 30 days to ship from Cali to Minnesota and agreed it was probably lost in the postal system. This is why I only buy from vendors I can count on from now on and I do pay a bit more but it's worth it versus the hair pulling frustration filled experience with any of the Chinese online vendors.
Hi dear,
Thanks for supporting banggood.
If your products were lost , please contact our custom service.

Regards
Jim