HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:37 PM
Joined Jul 2011
12 Posts
DX 18 Naza 2 Problem, Thottle only 50%

Hi,
i want to use my Spektrum DX 18. All works fine, but the Thottle output in the NM- Assistant. At the LB-Assitstant all works fine. But if i check the controls in the NM Software.. throttle (Stick down) is green in the middle -5. And full throttle is full right 1000. I have no idea what i have made wrong. Maybe someone can help me...?
PS: No mix programmed, and all Sticks are calibrated in the flight controller, the LB Assistent and the Naza assistent.
Greatings from Germany...
http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaS4EawUt1g
tshisix is offline Find More Posts by tshisix
Last edited by tshisix; Aug 17, 2014 at 12:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
4,444 Posts
Did you do a calibration in the Naza assistant?
Kilrah is offline Find More Posts by Kilrah
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:48 PM
United States, CA, Placerville
Joined May 2014
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshisix View Post
Hi,
i want to use my Spektrum DX 18. All works fine, but the Thottle output in the NM- Assistant. At the LB-Assitstant all works fine. But if i check the controls in the NM Software.. throttle (Stick down) is green in the middle -5. And full throttle is full right -1000. I have no idea what i have made wrong. Maybe someone can help me...?
PS: No mix programmed, and all Sticks are calibrated in the flight controller, the LB Assistent and the Naza assistent.
Greatings from Germany...
http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaS4EawUt1g
I had the LightBridge up on a table and my copter on the ground. I had something similar with the controls all over the place. I resolved it by putting the Lightbridge at the same height of the copter, separated the 2 by about 4 feet and calibrated in the assistant. For me it worked.
1Placerville is offline Find More Posts by 1Placerville
Old Aug 17, 2014, 12:48 PM
Joined Jul 2011
12 Posts
@ Kilrah:
yes sir...

@ 1Placerville:
ok...my constellation: all components on a table..all had the same height. Calibrated in the LB Assistent...all perfect. Throttle from -100 over the center to + 100. Centeres in the middle (green). Micro-USB cable out from the ground station--> in the LED of the Naza v2. Started the NM-Assistent and the centered throttle stick shows on the monitor a full right throttle - arrow with +1000 points. Moved the stick full down...the arrow went green (-5). Calibration did not work.(made no difference) As i started the tied down copter...the engines speed up to 50 %...no more.
Update:
I used the default switch before i calibrated in the LB-Assistent. Then i swiched all off, for a powercycle. In the NM assistend-software was all ok now. I had full range of the throttle stick on the displayed parameters. But after i had made a powercycle again...i had only 50 % again. :/
We are close to midnight in Germany now.. More tests have to wait...bed is calling.
tshisix is offline Find More Posts by tshisix
Last edited by tshisix; Aug 17, 2014 at 04:25 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 03:59 AM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,503 Posts
iOS Beta App Available for Testing

The iOS beta Application is available for testing. Please read the attached document and understand the implications of testing a beta software. I have downloaded it but not flown it yet. The QR code is available in the document.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Aug 19, 2014, 07:41 AM
DJI and Empire Support
United States, MS, Ridgeland
Joined Feb 2009
4,707 Posts
iOS App!

I have crow pie available for all you doubters...

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
T J Gilbert is offline Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: If You Don't See It Here...
Old Aug 21, 2014, 05:52 PM
Joined Aug 2014
1 Posts
We are interested in doing HDMI to SDI conversion and have tried the AJA with no luck. I noticed CCCPTY had some success by using an HDMI splitter. I wanted to see if that is still the only way or if anyone has found a HDMI to SDI converter that seems to work. I see the latest Lightbridge firmware 8/11/14 supports HDMI-SDI conversion, but that is very vague and there isn't a supported hardware list.

-----------
Phantom 2 with Go Pro Hero3+, Lightbridge
mugatu44 is offline Find More Posts by mugatu44
Old Aug 22, 2014, 03:27 AM
Joined Jun 2011
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugatu44 View Post
We are interested in doing HDMI to SDI conversion and have tried the AJA with no luck. I noticed CCCPTY had some success by using an HDMI splitter. I wanted to see if that is still the only way or if anyone has found a HDMI to SDI converter that seems to work. I see the latest Lightbridge firmware 8/11/14 supports HDMI-SDI conversion, but that is very vague and there isn't a supported hardware list.

-----------
Phantom 2 with Go Pro Hero3+, Lightbridge
Maybe SDI input through the AV connector?
pal72 is offline Find More Posts by pal72
Old Aug 22, 2014, 03:52 AM
Happy FPV flyer
Switzerland
Joined Sep 2006
4,444 Posts
AV input is composite, not SDI. And it's on the ground that he wants SDI.
Kilrah is offline Find More Posts by Kilrah