SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:41 AM
oh that guy
Joined Sep 2012
135 Posts
Discussion
new guy with losi micro and mini crawlers

Hello. I have been into rc for a long time but just recently got in to crawlers. I first got a micro a few months ago from a friend and now im hooked. Just traded my pede roller for a mini roller today and started working out plans for both. I am building scale trail rigs out of both of them.

First the micro is getting a 95 ranger body that I have had laying aroud since the 90's. I have to strip it down and repaint it.

The mini will be getting stretched 1" to accomidate my first gen blackfoot body. I have to buy a new motor for it but all the rest of the electronics are good. Im also thinking of switching to 1/10 scale shocks.
slim_chance is offline Find More Posts by slim_chance
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 06:57 AM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
sweet good looking trucks be sure to post pics as they update and vid if possable .
the micros are sweet but hard to make look correct due to that huge servo sticking out
now all you need is the trail trecker and youll have the micro line up
keep up the good work and keep us posted .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:16 AM
oh that guy
Joined Sep 2012
135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphreak View Post
sweet good looking trucks be sure to post pics as they update and vid if possable .
the micros are sweet but hard to make look correct due to that huge servo sticking out
now all you need is the trail trecker and youll have the micro line up
keep up the good work and keep us posted .
I was going to try to build off the Ranger's kit chassis. Then I changed my mind I am going to buy a trekker chassis since they are cheap and build from there. Plans are to keep a 4 link coil over front and switch delrin leaf rear. No idea how thats going to turn out So far all I have managed to do is dissasemble the extra parts off the body to start stripping the paint. The next micro crawler project planned is a Mater crawler. Just because its Mater.
slim_chance is offline Find More Posts by slim_chance
Old Dec 03, 2012, 05:43 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,493 Posts
no doubt love the mater idea post pics
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak