Old Sep 12, 2015, 02:15 AM
Find More Posts by SpeedsterDEN
DS will change your life
Danmark, Nordjylland, Sæby
Joined May 2010
1,963 Posts
Originally Posted by luckyhs View Post
Hi Chrizz,
I do have an DX7 and i'm trying to get full travel on servos for my opale wings, i do have the OXY 0.5, HYBRID 1.8 i have made via flaperon mix, but it doesn't give me a lot of travel on the servos, i saw you guys made a mixer for this with full travel servos, can you please post exactly how you made it? i tried to open extension .spm but it doesn't open the file, so if you could send some pic's on how you made the mixer, or write how you made it, please send it to me>
Thanks a lot.
To get full travel on the wingservos, set the servo throw to max % in servo setup and go to aileron dual rate and set it to max, and dont use much aileron differential.
If this is not enough you must move the pushrod longer out on the servo horn and move in on the aileron horn.

SpeedsterDEN is offline Find More Posts by SpeedsterDEN
to remove ads between posts