SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 12:46 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined May 2005
1,207 Posts
Maybe you have 2 bad right motors?? Maybe I'm not following which motor esc wires you swapped. Is it the front motor wires themselves or front esc to power wires?
balbs is offline Find More Posts by balbs
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 02:27 AM
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Joined Sep 2011
1,596 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantham Kid View Post
Good luck. I've spent many hours trying to get RTH and Loiter working on the Naze.
No luck at all apart from a twitch when I turn on the switch.
I have used Baseflight and Cleanflight but haven't found any reliable info about Harikiri yet. Too much conflicting and totally wrong info from would be know it alls.
Grantham: I'm using baseflight and RTH anGPS position hold works using uBlox neo-6m gps.
er9xuser is offline Find More Posts by er9xuser
Old Today, 03:44 AM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Australia, QLD, Grantham
Joined Oct 2012
3,002 Posts
Interesting, but I am not the only one that has the problem.
My GPS is 10 Hz , 115200 baudrate and has a fast lock but I don't think the GPS is the problem.
It is well separated from the Naze and the Naze has foam over and and no other electronics around it that could interfere so I am at a loss.
The most I get is a glitch when I switch it to Hold or RTL.
Can't get my sonar to work either. It tries sometimes.
Grantham Kid is offline Find More Posts by Grantham Kid