-OrangeRX receiver
-UBlox GPS receiver
-GPS <> IIC adapter
-Bluetooth
-MiniOSD
-Sony 600LTV FPV camera
-200mw mini VTX ( Banggood )
-2200ma 3S 25C lipo

Is the 25C battery enough or should I go for a higher rating ? It should be enough but I am not very sure about the quality and real rating of Zippy compact packs.

On the first flight, without any tuning ( default pids ) I noticed a constant yaw drift to the left ( when hovering ) what could cause this ? Can anyone share their pids if running the same board ( 328p ) ?

Also any other suggestions about the setup are welcome ! I intend to fly this for aerial video and will run a mobius with a front mount gimbal that is currently under construction. I wanted the smallest quad possible that I could carry without problems and still be able to produce decent quality video.

My experience is very limited with small size quads, till now I only run ArduCopter powered large octocopters.

Thanks !
A yaw drift is more likely a radio issue, are you sure your yaw is 100% neutral, and it is shown as 1500 on pc gui ?

Possibly you need to define a deadband in the multwii configuration

Also, I guess you have a on board mag, once you enable mag mode, assuming you did calibrate right the mag, you can't have any yaw drift

About 25c bat, it is even more then needed , I use a 10c on mine
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2015, 10:20 PM
Underdog
United States, OH, Toledo
Joined Dec 2012
372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian21 View Post
I've been wanting to fly out at my parent's house since I built the quad but have been afraid of putting it into the pond. Thanks to the freezing temps here, the pond was not a concern yesterday.

Hope you enjoy watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XWGFpH3QtY
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrabus View Post
Winterbound FPV meet - Flown with Dragon Link: http://youtu.be/wekLHWXgvgA

Ponds are your friends lol
Those are two awesome videos. Strong work guys, very impressive.

I hope to be building my fpv 260 soon. Half the parts have arrived, still waiting for the 2nd half. Then I will undoubtedly find that I forgot to order the 3rd half of needed parts.
Jonboy. is online now Find More Posts by Jonboy.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 02:55 AM
Not fond of sticks
Australia, VIC, Brunswick
Joined Aug 2013
17 Posts
Heyas, here's my 250 getting some speed on.....well speed for me anyways.
FPV Getting Faster (1 min 37 sec)
NobiMc is offline Find More Posts by NobiMc
Old Today, 02:52 PM
Joined Nov 2014
7 Posts
My FPV260 long-frame version, as clean build as possible... Still under construction and tuning. Currently using a CC3D, but a flip32 is already on the way. So heavy for such tiny quadcopter... Agile and swift, but definitely not precise just yet for obstacle courses. (The silver testicles are parts of the sonar module.)
Its sound is kinda annoying... Using (probably fake) Gemfan 5x3 3-leaf props from banggood, gotta try something else.
mkoch820 is online now Find More Posts by mkoch820