Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:26 PM
FARMERBILL
Australia, VIC, Seaview
Joined Feb 2012
15 Posts
Question
Answers from Singapore

Does any body know what has happened to SG Drone or Carbon sail in Singapore
I have sent 7 emails to them between 14 January 2013 & 31 January 2013 with no satisfaction...
No answer from SG at all.
I received one answer from CS saying he would have to talk to SG (maybe the 2 organizations are one in the same)
Because of the lack of response it makes me wonder how reputable they are and do they want to sell to Australia
I have approached them with the idea of becoming a stockist/distributor:
williamwebb3 is offline Find More Posts by williamwebb3
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 04:15 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,124 Posts
i asked them that a while ago Bill and they didnt answer i dont think they want to lower there price for a middle man.In my opinion i think they want to be the soul distributor cheers Brian
i think they should consider distributors but hey thats there choice i would love to distribute Sean's birds . It would have to be COD as i dont think i would put money up with his delivery times at present .I have lost faith in him but not his product i would love to distribute mainly the lazy hawk and the lazy hopper
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Last edited by therealthing691; Feb 02, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 05:28 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,124 Posts
i dont think it is the right thing not to answer its not the way to do buisness
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Old Feb 02, 2013, 12:28 PM
Joined Oct 2012
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamwebb3 View Post
Does any body know what has happened to SG Drone or Carbon sail in Singapore
I have sent 7 emails to them between 14 January 2013 & 31 January 2013 with no satisfaction...
No answer from SG at all.
I received one answer from CS saying he would have to talk to SG (maybe the 2 organizations are one in the same)
Because of the lack of response it makes me wonder how reputable they are and do they want to sell to Australia
I have approached them with the idea of becoming a stockist/distributor:
Well Williamwebb. Do You know January to Feb is our Chinese New Year??? & i already reply you say after my oversea holiday, will to discuss with Sgdrone & this is involve your inquiry saying be distributor in Australia. ( this is Not a Order or Sale Subject) this subject must to be Fair for each site, & it may crash with a same buyer from sgdrone. this will happen end of the day, & Thanks for your approach.
carbonsail is offline Find More Posts by carbonsail