HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:31 AM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Here is my experience with Hobby King customer service today-Nothing happend they didnt flinch with my threats here is the final words-
You are now chatting with : Cheryl (Customer Service)

Cheryl:

Thank you for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team. How may I help you?

You:

I am still having trouble getting my paid order

Cheryl:

May I have your order number?

You:

You:

Please check on my order I still have not received it. ee. order #2005 You requested I contact my post office and I did that along with calling all the 800 toll free numbers to check on my package. They say they can do nothing for me. All I know is I paid for a item that is lost somewhere in the system. Please send me another of the same item. I am a customer of Hobby king and would like to remain so. At this time if you can not replace my paid for item I will stop payment with PayPal. I am sure you wish to make your customer happy and make sure he gets the item he so quickly paid for after all this item is not expensive. Thank you for your help in this matter.

Cheryl:

Let me check your order. One moment please.

You:

I look forward to posting a positive customer service review for hobby King as long as this matter is resolved quickly.

Cheryl:

Please note that the tracking# is Rxxxxxxxxx According to USPS, https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action, the latest info for this parcel is " Processed Through Sort Facility". The mail transit time for this parcel is 7- 39 days.Please kindly wait for its arrival.

You:

Please be aware all my other recent orders have all arived I fear this item has been lost

You:

At this time I will honer your request to wait longer but I am not happy about it. The outcome of this shipment will determine where I shop in the future. Thank you for your time////// I wonder if this 39 day shipping thing is a way to stall long enough to avoid the PayPal dispute thing and keep your money?
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:52 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Old Nov 11, 2012, 04:42 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,711 Posts
LOL,how is it HK's fault if the shipping company hasn't delivered your parcel yet?so blame HK if the shipping company don't know where it is,i can't see the logic in that some how,so if one of your family sent you a birthday card lets say and it didn't turn up,is that your families fault or the postal companies.

Ok i know it's not the same but i'm just trying to get my point across.

The 39 days wait time has nothing to do with HK from what i can make out,it's the shipping companies that put that time scale on it,because of lost items and and for there insurance reasons as thats what they come up with not HK.

Anyways i hope you soon get your parcel mate.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Nov 11, 2012, 05:03 PM
Cleveland
Joined Jun 2002
2,315 Posts
LOL, because HK selects (and pays) the carrier so by extension, the carrier can be viewed as part of HK. They are contractors of HK and an important part of their supply chain. HK handed the package off and should be held accountable for the carrier's performance.

Would you blame your relatives if instead of sticking in the mail, they put your card in a bottle and tossed it in the ocean? Hey, they tried to get it to you, right? How can you blame them?

Furthermore, whats wrong with bring frustrated that your order didnt show when you expected it? Hey, I get it. I love this hobby and get excited about it too so I understand completely when my stuff doesnt show. Im not sure it helps to "LOL" the poster but your milage may vary.
Carnifax is offline Find More Posts by Carnifax
Old Nov 11, 2012, 05:42 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifax View Post

Would you blame your relatives if instead of sticking in the mail, they put your card in a bottle and tossed it in the ocean? Hey, they tried to get it to you, right? How can you blame them?
LOL! that would be halarious if HK did that- would love to see it happen. Bet you we'll maybe stop shopping there for at least a week. I'm a big advocate of LHS... At your LHS, you pick it up, no need to wait for ocean mail...come on people; all those frustrated HK shoppers, buy from your LHS now. it may cost you 5x-1000x's more, but you see it, touch it, and best of all, it does not get tossed in the ocean.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Nov 11, 2012, 05:46 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,846 Posts
I want to know how you can compare sending something by a world leading postal system and tossing it in the ocean in a bottle?

Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Nov 11, 2012, 05:46 PM
Cleveland
Joined Jun 2002
2,315 Posts
it may cost you 5x-1000x's more

RCALLDAY,
I noticed you seem to use this phrase a lot. Im not sure when the last time you actually went to your LHS but many have gotten more price competitive. I suggest you go and compare prices...that is if you still have a LHS.
Carnifax is offline Find More Posts by Carnifax
Old Nov 11, 2012, 06:13 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,828 Posts
Quote:

RCALLDAY,
I noticed you seem to use this phrase a lot. Im not sure when the last time you actually went to your LHS but many have gotten more price competitive. I suggest you go and compare prices...that is if you still have a LHS.
the last time I went to my LHS, I thought I had a pretty cool deal- bought a 2-pack micro tail wheel for $3.25

I then saw it at HK ....10-pack for .99 cents!
That was about a year ago.

I recently went back to my LHS to pick up some props (I gotta have instant gratification, so LHS it is), that same 2-pack micro is now $3.69

yep, that just got more competitive right there

joking aside, I shop my LHS when I need it right away, or when shipping makes no sense to buy it online... I don't buy it online at the slowest and worst cs place known to man, then come complaining.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Nov 11, 2012, 06:17 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Quote:

RCALLDAY,
"more price competitive" I checked and the LHS here is no where close to Hobby Kings prices.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
HEY1 it takes me 2 months to get a Hobby King order here in Arizona. I found you have to think well in advance what your needs will be 3-4 months from now and then order 4 times as much. By the time your order gets to you you cant even remember what you ordered or why you ordered it. Now I have boxes and boxes of Hobby King Parts lots of extras. I looked today and found 42 NAZA Dji 950kv motors in their factory sealed packs just waiting for my use. I love that new motor smell when you first open the package reminds me of the old marking pens in school!. Anyway you should expect poor service as well as slow shipping from Hong Kong. You should try to place a order during their new year celabration FORGET ABOUT IT!. You could go to your LHS and pay $150.00 for a lipo battery and have great service who knows, they might even wash your windshield for you.
Last edited by goldsworthy; Dec 05, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 02:10 AM View Post
dbones
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while dbones edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:13 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbones View Post
I think the issue is that they returned the cost of the item but not the cost of the shipping for an item he never received you douche bag
Do I know you? How would you know I was a douche bag?. I find your comment offensive and juvenile in nature. I would guess your age at about 13 years old. anyway I guess thats what the ignore button is for see ya!