Joined Aug 2014
9 Posts
Think it's trying to bind with the car when flashing
Prulleman is offline Find More Posts by Prulleman
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2014, 02:04 PM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
i have some problem, my l939 don't want to drive back - what can it be?
zlotkos is offline Find More Posts by zlotkos
Old Nov 16, 2014, 09:05 PM
XFM
eXperimental Flying Machines
Joined Aug 2010
511 Posts
If you mean backwards, adjust the throttle trim (white wheel on the back of controller)
XFM is online now Find More Posts by XFM
Old Nov 17, 2014, 03:32 PM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
yes i mean backwards, i tried adjust the throttle trim but it's don't work
zlotkos is offline Find More Posts by zlotkos
Old Jan 22, 2015, 05:42 PM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,644 Posts
Hey, did any of you guys find how to take the battery out for replacement? I was thinking of buying one of these but probably won't if I can't change the battery without tearing up the car.
Also, would like to have the L929 instead but not sure I can find one of those with proportional steering.
Sky_Captain is offline Find More Posts by Sky_Captain
Old Feb 11, 2015, 08:33 AM
Joined Aug 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky_Captain View Post
Hey, did any of you guys find how to take the battery out for replacement? I was thinking of buying one of these but probably won't if I can't change the battery without tearing up the car.
Also, would like to have the L929 instead but not sure I can find one of those with proportional steering.
was looking for the same thing. i wanted to put a bigger battery too (from one of mini quads) will probably buy one and try it myself.
kabturek is offline Find More Posts by kabturek
Old Feb 16, 2015, 02:06 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
2,536 Posts
Anyone come up with any mods to make it drive better? I wanted to try to put bearings in the front wheels somehow but I don't see how it would be possible. I think the front wheels are a major problem with the straight line stability, at least on mine one front wheel seems to bind a little while driving sometimes and I can watch it as the vehicle steers in that direction.

Another thing I was thinking of is to add a pot on the tx for steering rates. It seems like the other problem with control is that the steering is just to sensitive, no matter how gentle you are. This car has insane turning, it's actually too much imo.

I guess it's not really worth it to go crazy on, but it would be cool to make it handle a little better. It's still fun to play with either way. It's my sacrificial car when a kid asks me to drive one of my cars .
finguz is online now Find More Posts by finguz
Old Feb 17, 2015, 02:43 AM
Poland - Warsaw
Poland
Joined Jan 2011
43 Posts
Guys, do you know if the A999 has the same problem with slowing down when turning left/right? I would like to try a999 this time, but I am affaid, there will be exactly the same problem...
miruuu is offline Find More Posts by miruuu
Old Feb 17, 2015, 11:33 AM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,644 Posts
From this video it doesn't look like it does.
Wltoys A999 1:24 RC Car Outdoor Ride (2 min 12 sec)

I'm checking this one out, says it has proportional esc and steering but the question is, how proportional?
http://www.banggood.com/KD-Summit-S6...-p-968162.html
Old Feb 17, 2015, 12:11 PM
Poland - Warsaw
Poland
Joined Jan 2011
43 Posts
Thanks. I am looking at this movie about 5 times and I am not sure. Most of turning left/right is made without full throttle...
Maybe somebody has this car? It would be great car after l939 which is not best with its slowing down...
Old Feb 17, 2015, 01:42 PM
Flying is Freedom
Annandale, VA
Joined Jul 2007
6,644 Posts
Wouldn't the car flip at least 50% of the time if you were turning at full throttle?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 04:02 AM
Poland - Warsaw
Poland
Joined Jan 2011
43 Posts
Yes, that's why I am not sure about exactly this case with the video.
I have the L939 and the slowing down is a problem for me. OK, maybe it do not flip then, but it also is not able to dritf when you drive on slick surface...

That's why I am looging for another one mini car for my child. But this time, whithout the slowing down