HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 07, 2014, 04:41 AM
Joined Oct 2013
4 Posts
Discussion
Crius aio v2 / multiwii

I have just managed to ruin one of these by flashing it, so i downloaded the arduino ide and megapirateng3.1.5 etc but just cant get this board working again

before I flashed it the leds came on and changed when i tilted the board so the gyro's worked etc

after flashing it just says it cant find them, or the barometer, or compass.

I'm now not bothered what fw i get on this as long as it works!

anyone suggest what i can do with it to get some functionality back?

I can see with a magnifying glass (!)it has the 588l compass and the 5611 barometer but I cant see what giro chipset it has, according to sales blurb MPU6050 which may be right as the other two agree

I would have liked megapirateNG to work as i like arduino based code etc as I have done some other arduino projects, but i just cant get this to find its sensors
flez1966 is offline Find More Posts by flez1966
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2014, 01:14 AM
Official Stupid Question Asker
United States, TX, San Juan
Joined Mar 2013
3,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flez1966 View Post
I have just managed to ruin one of these by flashing it, so i downloaded the arduino ide and megapirateng3.1.5 etc but just cant get this board working again

before I flashed it the leds came on and changed when i tilted the board so the gyro's worked etc

after flashing it just says it cant find them, or the barometer, or compass.

I'm now not bothered what fw i get on this as long as it works!

anyone suggest what i can do with it to get some functionality back?

I can see with a magnifying glass (!)it has the 588l compass and the 5611 barometer but I cant see what giro chipset it has, according to sales blurb MPU6050 which may be right as the other two agree

I would have liked megapirateNG to work as i like arduino based code etc as I have done some other arduino projects, but i just cant get this to find its sensors
download and run my wizard and select crius v2 when asked for which board.

http://www.computerguy.ws/Apps/MPNGBuilder/

Give each of the 1st few steps time to finish before clicking next. It should fix you up if your board is still good.
TheQuestor is offline Find More Posts by TheQuestor
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: QTipToo.8 Part 5
Old Sep 08, 2014, 03:51 AM
Joined Oct 2013
4 Posts
Thanks i'll give this a try!

Glad I found this project it makes copters look even more impressive!
flez1966 is offline Find More Posts by flez1966