HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 11, 2012, 03:06 AM
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
New Product
High Speed pusher prop jet-Ultra Z Blaze

I saw a new Jet in the youtube. Called Ultra Z Blaze .

first , beautiful decal

second,durable EPO material.

third, pusher prop , i like this ... it is so nice in the sky and it fly very fast.

It can change into ducted fan jet , people try 64mm EDF. I would like to try 3 ducted fan together.

The structure of it is wonderful, there is a MAGIC plastic locker. This Ultra Z has two wings , with this Magic locker, two wings can be interchangeable.

This video is amazing , can help you know it.
ZETA ULTRA-Z astro & blaze (7 min 20 sec)
crazy4airplane is offline Find More Posts by crazy4airplane
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2012, 11:18 PM
Fremont, CA
United States, CA, Fremont
Joined Jan 2009
1,653 Posts
Nice looking plane and excellent flying!
djacob7 is offline Find More Posts by djacob7
Old Aug 12, 2012, 10:39 PM
Joined Aug 2012
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacob7 View Post
Nice looking plane and excellent flying!

yes, quite good. I like the design of "Magic plastic locker", easy connection between the wing and fuselage and easy to change the new one. i also saw a similar model ,like twins.

so this magic plastic locker can exchange the two pair of wings, oh...one fuselage, two wings, so it can fly slow or fast...haha so good
rcfanfun is offline Find More Posts by rcfanfun
Old Sep 10, 2012, 09:01 AM
Australia, QLD, Rubyanna
Joined Aug 2012
26 Posts
x3 edf

Oh Yeh get that idea into action, 3 fans got to better than one. Nice looking little delta. Could do in a funjet ultra. Keep posting your mods, Happy landings.
frogforce is offline Find More Posts by frogforce
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:17 AM
how'd I do that....oh
South Africa, GP, Pretoria
Joined May 2011
2,260 Posts
I've seen one of these at the LHS.it's quite a nice looking plane.who makes it though?can one order directly?
chop stiX is offline Find More Posts by chop stiX
Old Sep 15, 2012, 01:26 AM
how'd I do that....oh
Joined May 2011
2,260 Posts
found the link to it http://www.rc-manufactory.com/produc...pcf7-f4-p73-o1
I think this could be an awsome twin pusher
Old Oct 29, 2012, 03:23 AM
Joined Aug 2012
17 Posts
http://www.rcmania.hk/article-995-22.html#.UEgbLmDxpoE
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:28 AM
alanstraw
South Africa, GP, Randburg
Joined Apr 2012
14 Posts
The elevon setup on this as per the manual seems very strange indeed allowing no down aileron/elevator at all! Has anyone any experience with as it should be set up per manual?
alanstraw is offline Find More Posts by alanstraw
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:52 AM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if we would see this in HK fairly soon. Newzeta also makes the wing wing so if HK starts selling this, I would so buy it.
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:26 PM
Joined Aug 2012
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanstraw View Post
The elevon setup on this as per the manual seems very strange indeed allowing no down aileron/elevator at all! Has anyone any experience with as it should be set up per manual?

Yes, it is necessary to follow the user manual, as I tried before. if not, it is not easy to find the CG and you will feel hard to fly it.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:36 AM
alanstraw
Joined Apr 2012
14 Posts
Even though using the setup as described in the manual allows for no down elevon? If I use the top hole in the servo arm and not the bottom one as described I can get down elevon.
Old Oct 30, 2012, 12:56 AM
how'd I do that....oh
Joined May 2011
2,260 Posts
Something is wrong on this plane.it's not right to have to set your control surfaces like the manual?
who has flown this as per manual?
Old Nov 06, 2012, 12:55 AM
alanstraw
Joined Apr 2012
14 Posts
Have subsequently flown this as per suggested settings and strangely it performs just fine! Vey clever design as it leave lots and lots of options to play with motor size and correspondingly battery size and position.

What is very interesting , even with the setup as per manual (5 odd mm of up elevon) it flies inverted quite well??

Next stop a 28/26 3000Kv on 4s. It will really scream on that as its faily brisk as it is!
Old Apr 29, 2013, 10:40 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2006
29 Posts
Just got this bird from friend and will convert it to EDF 64mm fan. I need to know where is the CG and how the aileron/elevator set up, are they flush with the wings or few degrees up. Where i can find the manual for it.
Thanks, Tom
tom_sandiego is offline Find More Posts by tom_sandiego
Old Aug 25, 2013, 05:35 AM
Germany, NDS, Wolfenbüttel
Joined Dec 2011
174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanstraw View Post
Have subsequently flown this as per suggested settings and strangely it performs just fine! Vey clever design as it leave lots and lots of options to play with motor size and correspondingly battery size and position.

What is very interesting , even with the setup as per manual (5 odd mm of up elevon) it flies inverted quite well??

Next stop a 28/26 3000Kv on 4s. It will really scream on that as its faily brisk as it is!
I fly the Ultra-Z Astro, having wings like the MPX FunJet. Central EDF is 64 mm -10 blade, Motor: Turnigy L 2855-2100kv on 6S 1500 mAh 45C.
Flight weight is 791 g , thrust 1050 g. Raises unlimited vertical.. Awsome sound - but very qiet. You nearly can't hear it flying past in a few meters.
ruppwf is offline Find More Posts by ruppwf