HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 09, 2013, 08:33 AM
Altitude is my friend...
Southern California
Joined May 2009
1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigedmustafa View Post
...I got extremely good prices, very reasonable shipping, and the product that arrived was exactly what I ordered. I'll happily order from Leader Hobby again in the future.
Same here. I never had anything but very good experiences with them. They were an especially great motor vendor.

But they're history, no doubt about it:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1845157
Depronicus is offline Find More Posts by Depronicus
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 09, 2013, 05:49 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,212 Posts
I've only ordered from Leaders once, and got good product at a good deal, but definitely DO NOT send them any more money. They are no longer operating as a vendor. Last month when I inquired about future purchases they told me to go to Dealmatic. Nowhere near the same catalogue of products. I was very disappointed.

Pat
crxmanpat is offline Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Apr 24, 2013, 07:15 AM
Joined Mar 2013
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johi View Post
I'e made exactly the same experience!!! So nothing more to say than:

WARNING!! BEWARE OF LEADERHOBBY - IT IS A SCAMMING COMPANY.

Don't order from leaderhobby. They could not deliver the items I've ordered. When I finally requested refunding to my PayPal account they started to play a waiting game with me with meaningless e-mails. I'm now waiting for about four weeks to get refunded and reminded them at least every 2nd day. So far nothing happened. I guess my money is lost. If you are interested in more details, write me an e-mail: jvogel@vetphys.uzh.ch
UPDATE:
finally I was refunded!! Leaderhobby changed somehow to dealmetic and those guys refunded me. Although I still cannot understand why this took sooooooooo much time I'm no happy. But I think it was necessary to put some pressure...
Johi is offline Find More Posts by Johi
Old May 03, 2013, 03:53 PM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,959 Posts
Too bad. The website is down now. I had very good luck with them and they always had great sales and pricing and very fair shipping. They never bounced back from their last huge sale on their site and on ebay and then they closed the LA warehouse and the Miami warehouse was reduced to 4 pages.
Plus they had very good customer service . Going to be tough to find a replacement for them.
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda