SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by jtprouty, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 28, 2011, 11:12 PM
Inherent Tinkerer
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Joined Jul 2003
1,428 Posts
Discussion
Aircraft that I've designed...

Thanks for visiting my page. I wanted to start my blog with some planes that I've designed and built over the years. I'm very involved in UAV and FPV aircraft development and welcome any inquiries you might have concerning cooperative development of business interests.

My background:

I retired from the Air Force in '99 with a 2 year degree in Intelligence Collection. I've always had a burning passion for aircraft and decided to get my Airframe and Powerplant license when I got out. I graduated from the National Aviation Academy in 2001 with an Associates in Aircraft Maintenance and have since earned my Inspection Authorization as well. I'm fluent in Japanese and can understand Russian and some German.

I've been involved in RC since I was 16 and have always enjoyed scratch building. I taught myself how to make molds while in Okinawa, Japan (for 16 years!) and have been building composite models ever since!

Here's some of the planes I've designed over the years.
jtprouty is offline Find More Posts by jtprouty
Last edited by jtprouty; Dec 23, 2012 at 10:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 02, 2011, 09:44 AM
Inherent Tinkerer
Wichita, Kansas, USA
Joined Jul 2003
1,428 Posts
Foamaroo Shoulder Wing

I've completed the design for the shoulder wing version of the Foamaroo and have been extremely pleased with how it flies. We shot some video from the plane while doing high speed passes and I'm happy with how steady the video is.

High Speed Passes from a Foamaroo shot with a GoPro (4 min 5 sec)
jtprouty is offline Find More Posts by jtprouty