HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 04, 2014, 03:11 AM
Joined Sep 2014
2 Posts
Discussion

Hi everybody?
My name is Rudy and I am from Belgium.
Re-started this hobby last year and enjoying it (Started in the 80's with a Kraft transmitter and glow engine planes).
As the weather in Belgium is not so good for frequent flying, it took some time to get used to electric RC planes.
At this time I have a J3 cub from hobbyking (955mm wingspan) and a AXN Floater jet which I am building now (I have also a Fiesler storch and a retro pioneer, both from Hobbyking), but these planes stay on the ground till I have more experience in handling a 4 or 5 ch. plane (they are much to nice
With the cub it is nice flying ( only 3 channels), but when going in the air with 4 ch. planes it seems I still have issues keeping these planes in the air.
Well, I hope to get more info when joining this site.
Best regards.

Rudy
Greywulf657 is offline Find More Posts by Greywulf657
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2014, 05:40 AM
United States, NY, Queens
Joined Oct 2005
2,627 Posts
Hi Rudy,

Welcome back to RC Flying!!!

Enjoy flying your J3 Cub and don't rush into the more advanced planes. move up when YOU are ready. Now go have some more fun.
Leo L is offline Find More Posts by Leo L
Old Sep 04, 2014, 05:51 AM
Joined Sep 2014
2 Posts
Thank you Leo
Greywulf657 is offline Find More Posts by Greywulf657
Old Sep 04, 2014, 08:16 AM
yank and bank!!
Joined May 2013
2,056 Posts
welcome!

If the weather is bad that often you may want to read up on the nano sized planes that can be ln indoors... they seem harder to build well but not worrying about weather may be a help.
failboat is offline Find More Posts by failboat