SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 26, 2012, 04:03 PM
Goonybird
USA, WY, Casper
Joined Sep 2010
46 Posts
Discussion
Sad day for tankers

The Tank thread on RC Universe has just reported the passing of Phil from RCTankwars. I wish with all my heart that this is not true. We may have all lost a good and true friend. jot
Merganser is offline Find More Posts by Merganser
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 26, 2012, 04:25 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,827 Posts
Do you know what happen or have any idea?
. That is hard to belive I am very sorry to hear that one . HE help me out a wile back with some information.
My best to the family .
DON THE Rustbucket
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Sep 26, 2012, 04:27 PM
Semper Fi
Northern Triaid North Carolina
Joined Jun 2008
998 Posts
Phil, or Blitzkrig65 as some of you may have known him was a great guy. He was always up front with you and stood behind his merchandise after a sale. He has been instrumental in bringing many new tankers into this hobby and was always willing to take that extra step to help someone. My condolences to his family and all of the friends who will miss him. Semper Fi my brother.

Herman
GreenAmphibian is offline Find More Posts by GreenAmphibian
Old Sep 26, 2012, 04:45 PM
Goonybird
USA, WY, Casper
Joined Sep 2010
46 Posts
There are two pages of posts on RCUniverse already. Nothing to say what happened. Phil was an honest, upright man who went beyond what was expected to help people. I trusted him and will miss him. My thoughts are with his family and his extended family of RC Tankers. jot
Merganser is offline Find More Posts by Merganser