SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:08 PM
Joined Oct 2011
2 Posts
Discussion
Hi tec eclipse 7 2.4 ghz speed control help

Hi all
I'm in need of some help I brought a electric cessna and then upgraded my radio to the hitec eclipse 7 2.4 ghz everything is fine apart from the control over the speed of the motor I can have the stick down and nothing but I move it 1 click and it's at about a 1/4 power another click up about half and another click at about full speed and alot of space up doing nothing so what I'm asking is how do I spread the control from nothing at bottom 1/2 at halfway and full at top sorry if this has already been covered but don't know where to start looking
Thanks
Craig
Dakes4 is offline Find More Posts by Dakes4
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:10 PM
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakes4 View Post
Hi all I'm in need of some help I brought a electric cessna and then upgraded my radio to the hitec eclipse 7 2.4 ghz everything is fine apart from the control over the speed of the motor I can have the stick down and nothing but I move it 1 click and it's at about a 1/4 power another click up about half and another click at about full speed and alot of space up doing nothing so what I'm asking is how do I spread the control from nothing at bottom 1/2 at halfway and full at top sorry if this has already been covered but don't know where to start looking Thanks Craig
Before setting/arming the ESC, ensure the throttle stick is at minimum and the throttle trim is also reduced below half way, previously covered under:

EPA & ATV - Dual Rates differences & Cautions, BEC Problems & ESC Throttle Settings

Electronic Speed Control - Why BEC and LVC cause most EP RX problems

Hitec Eclipse - All Manuals, Addenda, Quick Setup, CCPM and Additional Programming FAQ

AFHSS Spectra Modules, Optima Transceivers & Telemetry - FAQ & Undocumented Features

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
(quick search = Ctrl+F)
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.
Old Oct 25, 2011, 04:14 PM
Joined Oct 2011
2 Posts
Thankyou
Dakes4 is offline Find More Posts by Dakes4