HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2014, 08:55 PM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,536 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
I'd love to come out there some winter........get a room overlooking the ocean.......eat some good food.......drink a few with my bud David22!
I just recently figured out my facebook but not really a facebook guy
Waldo is a very cool guy and mt facebook frirnd

Snowman get you and family up north where its warm
You and family wealcome. Free place to sleep drink etc
Bring cooking skills and waldo for entertainment karma etc

Waldo coolest guy ever imho
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:27 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
4,906 Posts
David I'm not nearly as cool as you and snowman I'm in the 60's right now you flatter me way too much sir.

Dog awesome gravity racers very cool stuff.

Good luck with the quick flight tomorrow Nate

Snowman lol a ketchup on steak comment lol and see you thought the 57 was taboo lol

Well my good cuz put his dirdy birdy into the woods today we had a great morning winds were kicking around 15-20 right at the start and just got windier from there, Ohow ever that wasn't the reason he crashed, we decided to dive bomb a friend of ours driving up the access road to our field and my cuz and I bolted towards him well I did my buzz by and came back but my cuz never returned lol he apparently lost perception to the woods and went straight into the trees, we found the plane pretty quickly but it was truly a place we never lost a plane to In 20 years lol other than that I was able to flat spin my ultimate bipe for the first time
ever all with 20 mph + winds, I have some vids and pics coming this week but I didn't get the drive of shame lol as I was flying. But a fun filled day none the less, then we watched the grandkids last night and to ight so lots of fun There and now tomorrow. We have a golf tournament with my mom and bro lol action packed weekend of non stop fun
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Sep 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,536 Posts
waldo
You are a cool

Snowman is cooler ,lol
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Yesterday, 08:24 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
So Waldo.......I was watching the Reds vs. St. Louis game last night and behind home plate there was this guy dressed up as the "Where's Waldo" guy........and every time Cincinnati got up to bat he wave his arms and jump up and down.......and this guy had his long hair stuffed up under his hat.......and my question is this........where were you last night?

How's the moving in coming along.........is the place starting to feel like a home yet? Have you met any of your neighbors yet? Do folks in your area throw "Welcome to the Neighborhood" parties? Is your drive shorter to work? C'mon.......details, details..........

DOG.........haven't heard much about your RC adventures as of late? What's up? Mike? Helloooooooooooooooo!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Yesterday, 08:58 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,263 Posts
RC adventures.... Rebuilds posted a while back has been the extent.. Work... Wife's Bday Monday, 6 days of boot camp school starts tomorrow.

Going to make a quick appearance at Buzzard Field this morning for their Fall Fun Fly and test out the plank mods done during the rebuild.

I hasn't got much snowy
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM
3d NOOBular
USA, UT, St George
Joined Aug 2010
8,008 Posts
Alas... all I got to do this weekend was charge a few packs. The good news is my cold has mostly cleared up. Just a little pain in my left ear. You see a few days ago I was blowing my nose. I will admit I was really getting after it. All of a sudden my left ear made a sound like deflating a wet balloon. I got really dizzy and light headed. I leaned on the vanity for support or I'm sure I would have fallen down. I rested there for a minute to see if I was going to pass out. It felt like there was a major need for my ear to equalize but not really any pain but my hearing was at maybe 10% of normal.

I walked back into our work room and got back to work. In 15 minutes or so I felt the pressure equalize and my hearing return. All the while there was no pain. Now I have a little ache in that ear but it isn't bad. I hope I didn't do any real damage...
3DNater is online now Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
Nate......i hope that sound wasn't the bleeding-off of what remains of your intelligence! (C'mon....you had to realize that was coming next after an intro like that!) Seriously.......happy to hear you're doing much better! I had to edit on the desktop as my Kindle crapped out!
Last edited by snowman; Yesterday at 11:24 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,263 Posts
The mods to the Wild Tiger Plank were OUTSTANDING. I had hoped for a little better performance but I am happy to take the happiness that came... It was sort of a trim flight, needed 1 click of up, came around and went to harrier and banged right it to the best hover 6-8 feet AGL... Someone down field yelled something about no helis...

The winds went to crap about 20 minutes later, storm clouds moved in, ate some lunch and back to pack for school.

That Hawaii volcano flow heading to that small town.... Not Good..
DaOldGuy is online now Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,195 Posts
Check out the "drone video"..........idiot should be thrown in jail!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedNews