SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 03, 2013, 05:51 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha10 View Post
It has... Park and EDFhobbies has them
Produce a link to it, if there is a one piece rotor only available.
unclecrash is offline Find More Posts by unclecrash
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 05:57 PM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2011
177 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecrash View Post
Produce a link to it, if there is a one piece rotor only available.
It's everything without the motor, so not rotor only.
Alpha10 is offline Find More Posts by Alpha10
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:06 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
Just like I thought. There is no rotor available by it self. That is what we are waiting for. Rotor only, and that's what Tim stated was available at the start of the thread.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:26 PM
United States, FL, Altamonte Springs
Joined Jun 2012
1,640 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecrash View Post
Just like I thought. There is no rotor available by it self. That is what we are waiting for. Rotor only, and that's what Tim stated was available at the start of the thread.
I'm confused... 12-blade rotor only:

http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...oducts_id=1442
(rotor for this - http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...oducts_id=1412)

or rotor with shaft + screws+ etc?
voxel is offline Find More Posts by voxel
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:33 PM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,031 Posts
RCL 12 Blade Rotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
I'm pretty sure ParkRCmodels stocks the rotors... these it?

I know they stock the other Lander fan rotors (70mm 5-blade).
Yes RCL waited until they shipped our last parts order before they announced the change to the 90mm MBS rotor a day later. When we made the order with the factory we thought we were getting 1 piece rotors; we did not realize the rotors shipped were the CS type blade kits that RCL was getting from CS. We have these listed on our site at near our cost after shipping from China, just to get them out of inventory.

We DO have a shipment of the new 1 piece rotors enroute and should have them in hand in about a week. Our decision was to get them from the factory with the spinner, adapter and rotor as a set. RCL uses a adapter for a 5mm motor shaft; we recognize that some buyers will want to use a 8mm adapter that they might already own, so we will create a listing for the set complete or as separates.
Website listing should be available early next week, with pricing to be determined soon.

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Parkflying; Jan 03, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:34 PM
He builds stuff. :)
Canada, AB, Grande Prairie
Joined Sep 2007
1,787 Posts
I think everyone is a bit confused. And the lack of communication from RC Lander after starting the thread is to blame. I like what they offer but some of thier way of doing business is confusing.
Pepperpete is offline Find More Posts by Pepperpete
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:35 PM
He builds stuff. :)
Canada, AB, Grande Prairie
Joined Sep 2007
1,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying View Post
Yes RCL waited until they shipped our last parts order before the announced the change to the 90mm MBS rotor a day later. We DO have a shipment of the new 1 piece rotors enroute and should have them in hand in about a week. Our decision was to get them from the factory with the spinner, adapter and rotor as a set. RCL uses a adapter for a 5mm motor shaft; we recognize that some buyers will want to use a 8mm adapter that they might already own, so we will create a listing for the set complete or as separates.
Website listing should be available early next week, with pricing to be determined soon.

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Good to hear!
Pepperpete is offline Find More Posts by Pepperpete
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:36 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
I'm confused... 12-blade rotor only:

(rotor for this - http://parkrcmodels.com/product_info...oducts_id=1412)

or rotor with shaft + screws+ etc?
You need to go back to the start of the thread and read the TITLE Tim said there was a 12 blade new rotor on the market. If you look at post 15 you will see I posted the one in your link which everyone shot it down because it is 12 seperate blades you have to assemble. The new rotor is one piece you do not need to assemble the blades onto the hub. Hope this clears up your confusion. We or most of us are waiting for the the 12blade one piece rotor that we can buy seperately, not with the shroud ,not with the motor. or any other part just the rotor
Old Jan 04, 2013, 08:26 AM
Fairborn, OH
Joined Nov 2009
544 Posts
Thanks Max. As always, clear information and great service.

Mark
alexandermh is offline Find More Posts by alexandermh
Old Jan 04, 2013, 10:08 AM
Banzai Institute
United States, NY, West Seneca
Joined Oct 2005
556 Posts
Thanks for that info Max. That should clear everything up for us. I have one question. The 12 blade individual piece rotors that you currently have listed (from Lander via ChangeSun) are they the heavier rotors that seem to hold up better than the earlier lighter ones? The new heavier ones are around 50g. with adapter compared to the older ones at 45g.

One more question Max. Can you tell me why your web site's do not display correctly in Firefox on my computer? They all change to extremely small print when I leave the home page. I am forced to use internet explorer (which I hate) to see them correctly. I am running the latest version of Firefox. Is there something I could change in the properties to get it to work properly? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dean
buckaroo is online now Find More Posts by buckaroo
Old Jan 05, 2013, 02:48 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckaroo View Post
Thanks for that info Max. That should clear everything up for us. I have one question. The 12 blade individual piece rotors that you currently have listed (from Lander via ChangeSun) are they the heavier rotors that seem to hold up better than the earlier lighter ones? The new heavier ones are around 50g. with adapter compared to the older ones at 45g.

One more question Max. Can you tell me why your web site's do not display correctly in Firefox on my computer? They all change to extremely small print when I leave the home page. I am forced to use internet explorer (which I hate) to see them correctly. I am running the latest version of Firefox. Is there something I could change in the properties to get it to work properly? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dean
The CS 90mm Rotor kit we have stocked is the latest available from CS used by RCLander up until a couple of weeks ago and are current kit offered, so we would believe they are the heavier units you reference.

About the website. We just tested FireFox ver 17 on clean installs of both XP Sp2 and Windows 7 Enterprise. Our website redenders perfectly as you can see by the attached photos. We suggest you check your installed fonts; check your addons and reset to the default settings. If all that fails seek the help and support from FF or a computer professional

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Parkflying; Jan 05, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:01 PM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Apr 2007
2,091 Posts
Jetfan 90 spare rotors available

while waiting I looked around - and I've found an alternative rotor - now available Jetfan rotors alone - and new inlet lips

http://shop.ejets.at/OShop/ViewProdu...b&OShopLANG=en
mopetista is offline Find More Posts by mopetista
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:25 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,756 Posts
LOL ya I looked too at the top of the edf jets forum there is EJETS thread with them. I will wait on the low budget one's to come out. Unless by the time I need them for my YF23 I have the extra Bucks I will order 2 of the Jetfans for it.
Old Jan 16, 2013, 02:23 AM
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined May 2011
3,506 Posts
HK has just listed the new one piece 90mm rotors.....

Got one to try.

Here's a buddy code for some savings....

DPS Series 90mm 12 Blade EDF Replacement Impeller Save US$: 0.65
anlucas is online now Find More Posts by anlucas
Old Jan 16, 2013, 06:30 AM
Vienna, Austria
Joined Apr 2007
2,091 Posts
great! which spinners would fit?

thanks anlucas!

I wonder where to get spinners (and shaft adapters, but those would probably be easier to source, other vendor's adapters might fit)

I have the same problem now with the replacement 10-blade rotors for the 70mm and 64mm fans - RC Castle lists shaft adapters, but no spinners...
mopetista is offline Find More Posts by mopetista