HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 18, 2014, 09:48 AM
Canada, ON, Halton Hills
Joined Nov 2004
21 Posts
Discussion
EFlite Taylorcraft

Does anyone have a suggestion as to which floats and hardware will make an easy fit for this aircraft?
Thanks Andy.
Andya1 is offline Find More Posts by Andya1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2014, 05:04 PM
Balsa just crashes better
Bradenton, FL
Joined Nov 2004
601 Posts
foam floats

I used the foam floats from the Horizon foam Super Cub on my Taylor Craft. I used the original wheel mount and used a piece of music wire with a piece of K&S tubing to fit the original axle size and wheel collars to keep it centered.
For the rear I glued a piece of plywood inside the fuse and bent a set music wire struts . It worked great and has for the last three summers

I think there was a lot of info in the Taylor Craft thread about adding floats

Jay
Cub Fan is offline Find More Posts by Cub Fan
Old Nov 19, 2014, 06:18 PM
Canada, ON, Halton Hills
Joined Nov 2004
21 Posts
Thank you Jay
Andya1 is offline Find More Posts by Andya1