Closed Thread
Old Dec 05, 2012, 04:55 PM
Team OFG (Old Fat Guys)
United States, KY, Leitchfield
Joined Jul 2008
446 Posts
Discussion
Duratrax Baja

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got a Baja during the black friday sale and am really pleased with it for the price. Great body and good electronics, but the tires need some real work. They are very hard and stiff and make the car ride very rough. I think the wheels only fit this and the Evader(?), so getting new rims and tires seems to not be an option, but how about different tires? They are like a short course tire with 2 different sizes of diameter (inside bigger). I beleive the diameter is1.9".
Anybody have any advice?
BigD1961 is online now Find More Posts by BigD1961
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Update
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2012, 06:46 PM
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
8,934 Posts
Why start an identical thread when you already have one going with an answer in it?
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:38 PM
Team OFG (Old Fat Guys)
United States, KY, Leitchfield
Joined Jul 2008
446 Posts
Answer....(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
Why start an identical thread when you already have one going with an answer in it?
1) Not everyone reads all the threads, many just read the one or two they are interested in.
2) There is DEFINATELY more than 1 answer / opinion to this, or any other question. Do you think only one person should be allowed to answer any question, then I should close the thread?!
3) Posting in multiple forums should generate multiple ideas from multiple people.
4) Who cares how many post I make?!

Just sayin.........
BigD1961 is online now Find More Posts by BigD1961
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Update
Old Dec 06, 2012, 11:42 AM
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
8,934 Posts
Putting the same thing in multiple sections will lead to fragmented information, not more concise answers. You'll get partial answers in each one, not the full picture in a single place. Nowhere did I state you should close it after a single answer.

Plus, the forum rules state no cross posting, ie not posting the exact same thing in multiple sections.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php

Just sayin'...
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Closed Thread