SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 09, 2012, 04:17 PM
Goodyear, AZ.
Joined Dec 2005
274 Posts
Alert
Lazy people

order number yhst-62196343123315-233120 has not moved why? order was placed 9 days ago (January 1, 2012) .... customer service sucks

I tried live chat on 2 separate occasions, both times they told me to wait 24 hours and Ill received a tracking number. I told the guy, "thats what you said yesterday" - - BIG LIE

Wake-up and start shipping people's order.. or return the money.

LW
lw777pilot is online now Find More Posts by lw777pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2012, 08:05 PM
Goodyear, AZ.
Joined Dec 2005
274 Posts
Thank you to Nitro Nancy - finally have the tracking number - A tip to NitroPlanes / Hobbypartz - My issue would have still be in limbo if I did not send personal message to Nitro Nancy and a few others for help - This is poor business practice - I like your products and will continue to patronize but you did made me think of having not to spend anymore in your company.

I hope you guys can do better... for better business - - a simple email would have kept the customer in the loop and avoid confusion.

In summary
good products
customer service - barely pass (an area for improvement)
lw777pilot is online now Find More Posts by lw777pilot
Old May 15, 2012, 10:53 AM
Joined Mar 2012
3 Posts
Poor customer service

I ordered a DHC Beaver 180mm airplane a week ago, received it on 5-11-12. The following day i began assembling the model and discivered both servo cable guide tubes were plugged with glue. I spent 3 hours clearing out the glue then discovered the right wing bolt would not tighten. Possible bad bolt or nut!

It took me four attempts to reach someone by phone (1.5 hours on hold total time). When I did speak to someone they asked what I would like to do. After all the problems and time wasted I asked for an exchange. I sent off the model today 5-15-12, but the tech support person advised me it could take several week before I would receive a new model.

Damn.. talk about poor customer service!!! I was smart in using Pay Pal and placing it on my American Express card. This way I have another avenue to pursue if this get any worse!

Beware when buying from companies like this.....
marvo32168 is offline Find More Posts by marvo32168
Old Jun 14, 2012, 03:21 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,715 Posts
LOOK up in the BBB. Buyer beware.
Kev71H is online now Find More Posts by Kev71H