Old Feb 23, 2016, 10:07 PM
Find More Posts by Wolpertinger
Formerly "vonJaerschky"
Canada, BC, Comox
Joined Nov 2003
7,843 Posts
Help!
DX7 Parts Wanted

Looking for some help in locating some parts for my original model Spektrum DX7. I want to use my transmitter in a non-airplane project that requires the throttle stick to be self-centering as well. What I need is the small plastic arm and spring that came with the transmitter if you wanted to convert it to mode 1. At least I think it came with the transmitter. If anybody has one that they'd like to part with, please let me know!
Wolpertinger is offline Find More Posts by Wolpertinger
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2016, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by tacx
United States, MI, Romeo
Joined Apr 2009
3,559 Posts
I bought mine new and the only thing I remember it coming with is a spring with a smooth surface that could replace the installed ratcheting type spring.
tacx is online now Find More Posts by tacx