HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 04:38 AM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,470 Posts
Build Log
Going back to KK2

After a few months of working with the NAZE32 and trying different settings and firmwares, i still couldn't get the yaw to go any faster even with the yaw rate at 0.8 (Recently put it on 1.0 and it's still slow.).

So i got the 450 frame out of storage, put some of the spare motors and esc's on it and put just the NAZE32 on it (No speakers, no compass, etc.), flew it around for a bit, handling is still about the same as the RCSpider.

Then took the old KK2 board, and swapped that in. Whoa, i missed this! On defaults the KK2 has a much faster turn rate and a lot more agile than the NAZE32. It's not as locked in as the NAZE32 and has fewer features, but the KK2 is still better at high speed turns, i don't have to push the rudder stick all the way to the side like i do on the NAZE32.

I'll be trying out the CC3D board later on my primary quad, but for now, i'm going to get used to flying fast again with the KK2.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts