HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 29, 2013, 12:53 AM
Daniel
United States, VA, Pound
Joined Feb 2012
11 Posts
Discussion
crashed

hello well i crashed my friends new Sky Surfer V5 into a tree today i feel really bad. it took the tail clean off can`t find it to glue it back. bannahobby has the parts don`t have the money to get them back for him.
cryssdan is offline Find More Posts by cryssdan
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2013, 03:03 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Feb 2012
5,480 Posts
Ouch, this is a good time to mention it's not a good idea to fly someones plane. Like you I'd feel responsible to replace it in the event of crash.
dedStik is offline Find More Posts by dedStik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Confessions of a Smoker
Old Sep 02, 2013, 01:54 AM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Aug 2011
601 Posts
Yeah, I never ever fly anyone's plane that I'm unwilling or unable to replace (regardless what they say up front). Actually, that goes for borrowing pretty much anything, not just planes. Also, I do not let anyone else fly one of my planes unless I am willing to accept a 100% loss with a good natured shrug and a smile.
Markran is offline Find More Posts by Markran