HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by codell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:43 PM
What WAS Willis talking about?
Hays, Kansas, United States
Joined Dec 2003
66 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Found
WTB - Small piece of Aluminum Monokote

I need to re-cover the wing on a small warbird and need about a 3 foot by 2 foot piece of aluminum/silver covering (not chrome). Prefer Monokote, but just about any brand will do. Can be folded and put in a large envelope, and I can send cash or money order. Thanks.

Scott
codell is offline Find More Posts by codell
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:29 PM
United States, NC, Kenly
Joined Sep 2011
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I can help you with that. How about $10 for the covering and shipping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codell View Post
I need to re-cover the wing on a small warbird and need about a 3 foot by 2 foot piece of aluminum/silver covering (not chrome). Prefer Monokote, but just about any brand will do. Can be folded and put in a large envelope, and I can send cash or money order. Thanks.

Scott
medlin57 is offline Find More Posts by medlin57
Old Feb 11, 2013, 11:17 PM
What WAS Willis talking about?
Hays, Kansas, United States
Joined Dec 2003
66 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Still looking
codell is offline Find More Posts by codell
Closed Thread